Advertisement

Pickles by Brian Crane for April 20, 2019

51 Comments

Hide All Comments
  1. Seattle mormon temple7 thumb 1
    TEMPLO S.U.D.  2 months ago

    Every time I go to the barbers, I get my eyebrows trimmed (I guess in order to not look like a curmudgeon).

     •  Reply
  2. Imagejpeg 0
    David Huie Green  2 months ago

    Break it into parts and you pass.

     •  Reply
  3. Missing large
    Rog22  2 months ago

    Mustache wax works well on my wild eyebrows

     •  Reply
  4. 1be5f3b2 0fd4 40fd ad1f 69b3df564ed4
    Zebrastripes  2 months ago

    A rare admission from Earl…but to Nelson and NOT Opal! LMAO

     •  Reply
  5. Fb img 1516982044221
    jagedlo  2 months ago

    from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/curmudgeon:

    curmudgeon (noun)-cur·​mud·​geon | \ (ˌ)kər-ˈmə-jən \

    a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man

     •  Reply
  6. Halloween 20cat
    morningglory61 Premium Member 2 months ago

    My sister is a curmudgeon but no bushy eyebrows.

     •  Reply
  7. Missing large
    kathleenhicks62  2 months ago

    He could let his eyebrows grow and comb them back over his bald spot.

     •  Reply
  8. Missing large
    Al Nala  2 months ago

    When I lived in Nort’ Dahkohtah, cars got eyebrows by collecting grasshoppers on the highways. The long hind legs stuck out.

     •  Reply
  9. Sokay
    Wichita1.0  2 months ago

    I hate what’s happening to m eyebrows. How can they look thinner and still have that certain Baron Mordo (DR. STRANGE comic reference) quality?

     •  Reply
  10. Missing large
    swanridge  2 months ago

    Seems like I have only heard that term in reference to men. What’s the female version?

     •  Reply
  11. Img 1610
    WmCraft Premium Member 2 months ago

    “…with bushy eyebrows.”

     •  Reply
  12.  48 chevy fleetmaster
    Jungfrau  2 months ago

    Brings back so many wonderful memories of Andy Rooney of CBS fame !

     •  Reply
  13. Img 0952
    joegeethree  2 months ago

    How can any woman get near a man with the massive bushy eyebrows, the double, prickly brush of nose hairs, and wild stringy, tufts of hair growing out their ears? Manscaping starts with the head.

     •  Reply
  14. Missing large
    fuzzbucket  2 months ago

    So what do you call someone who’s always complaining about a grouchy old curmudgeon?

     •  Reply
  15. Ximage
    Jogger2  2 months ago

    Remember Senator Sam Ervin from the Watergate hearings?

     •  Reply
  16. Pirate63
    Linguist  2 months ago

    I have been a practicing, card-carrying curmudgeon for many years now – and I’m proud of it!

    Not everyone can be a curmudgeon. It takes hard work and lots of practice. You have to have just the right tone and inflection in your voice when you shout: " Hey you kids, get off of my lawn! "

     •  Reply
  17. Missing large
    crabbear  2 months ago

    thank you, cartoon lady!!

     •  Reply
  18. Missing large
    zeexenon  2 months ago

    Just when we don’t sweat any more our eyebrows grow like weeds. Maybe the lower eye lashes should grow this way to keep tear marks off our cheeks. Hair on the head? Good riddance along with that barber who freaked me out in the ’40s.

     •  Reply
  19. Barry wom download
    Barrington Womble  2 months ago

    He not only looks like a grouchy old curmudgeon, he IS a grouchy old curmudgeon.

     •  Reply
  20. Animal triangle
    ANIMAL  2 months ago

    Maybe he could let ’em grow even LONGER…… then comb ’em over his HEAD..??

     •  Reply
  21. 0584 l
    1MadHat Premium Member 2 months ago

    “Ben, you’re just a surly old curmudgeon” “Surly to bed and surly to rise, Tom” by Stan Freberg, “A Man Can’t Be Too Careful What He Signs These Days”

     •  Reply
  22. 06 us2c ue24
    Sailor46 USN 65-95  2 months ago

    90% of the people you know makes you want to be with the other 10%.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment
Advertisement

More From Pickles

Advertisement