Advertisement

Broom Hilda by Russell Myers for October 18, 2020

19 Comments

Hide All Comments
  1. Fb img 1516982044221
    jagedlo  about 1 month ago

    Score one for Irwin!

     •  Reply
  2. Img 20200609 074619 2
    Nachikethass  about 1 month ago

    2020 too, Irwin?

     •  Reply
  3. Little b
    Dani Rice  about 1 month ago

    Our oldest once announced she wasn’t going to bed – or going to sleep, I can’t remember – so I told her to stand in the corner and keep out of the way. She very gradually slid down to the floor, and we carried her up to bed in spite of it all.

     •  Reply
  4. Missing large
    david_42  about 1 month ago

    Not really, it’s 10% of people who do all of the work that fix the problems. The other 90% do nothing and think the problems solved themselves.

     •  Reply
  5. Missing large
    awcoffman  about 1 month ago

    My wife hates it when I procrastinate and the problem goes away by itself. Like when the dead branch I never trimmed falls down harmlessly in a windstorm.

     •  Reply
  6. Wizanim
    ChessPirate  about 1 month ago

    “I shall stand firm in my convictionszzzzzzzz…”

     •  Reply
  7. Images 42
    Teto85 Premium Member about 1 month ago

    I tried to do that one summer and it failed. But it did turn me into a night owl. Still get the right amount of sleep, just at a different time.

     •  Reply
  8. Copy of msg apa181
    The Brooklyn Accent  about 1 month ago

    A child who’s tired and refuses to go to sleep can throw a helluva tantrum on nervous energy and adrenaline, and make life miserable for an hour or more for itself, its parents, and anyone in the vicinity. The problem will eventually solve itself when the kid finally falls over, but what a price.

     •  Reply
  9. Thinker
    Sisyphos  about 1 month ago

    Been there. Done that.

    Irwin is wise….

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement