1 Apparently they have the same hat size.
2 Well, that was easy.
Just after I complimented Bozo on his hat skills. Lol!
1. Ah, them classy dames with their classy hats.
1/ In the words of Bullwinkle, “No doubt about it I gotta get a new hat” 2/ The wayward wind.
1. She lost her horse, her hat and her riding crop.
2. Well, I never!
1. That Bozo, he’s got a classy dame chasing after him.
2. Bozo’s so good he chops down the tree by just looking at it.
Patsy Cline – The Wayward Wind
Wind is the unifying theme today! Wind is capable of good and delightful things (think of a kite or a sailboat)…. or chaos. How do I see wind fairing for Bozo today:
1. The pesky wind captures and transports Bozo’s hat. And, unfortunately Bozo is not fast enough to keep HIS hat in his direct line of sight. He presumes incorrectly that the beautiful lass has seen the hat roll by and acquired it to “top off” her exquisite fashion sense. But…. Bozo wants his hat back and simply grabs it from atop of the lady’s head. But, because this was the lady’s own hat, she takes considerable umbrage at his actions. But… will Bozo win her over in the end? He seems to have a helluva lot of good fortune with the ladies…. perhaps she will start to swoon?
2. The powerful wind does the work with ease that Bozo had in mind for himself. Fortunately, it appears the wind’s direction for the tree was in keeping with how Bozo had wanted the tree to fall as well. That is not always the case…. I am reminded of a recent episode of “Port Protection” I have watched, where the lumberjack-like fellow (his nickname is Curly) was giving warning and instruction on how to fell a tree safely and properly so it goes in the direction desired.
3. The extreme wind appears to have blown the third comic from the pages of GoComics. :) But, seriously…. it appears that most days have three comics…. but this is at least the second time I have seen only two. Is there a specific reason for the variation in numbers? And, as an aside… were there ever any Bozo comics produced in COLOR in Sunday newspapers? I have not noticed any color versions here as yet, but was just wondering if they perhaps exist… or was Bozo only a weekday comic?
Those sketches are older than Bob Bassen!
It looks like his hat so he jumps up and takes it from the horse rider.
The gusting wind helps Bozo.
The girl in the first strip should have kept hold of her riding crop so she could use it on Bozo. (I hope she finds her horse, too.)