1. That blew up in your face.
2. If that fish could talk.
3. “And a woman is only a woman, but a good Cigar is a Smoke” – Rudyard Kipling
1. A summer shower.
2. Bozo’s order doesn’t measure up.
3. Don’t forget to add in your tip Bozo.
1. Why don’t you watch where I’m running!
2. Bozo needs a life saver. So do I, make mine cherry.
3. Truth in advertising.
1. I guess there was a weight limit on that lift.
2. Bozo has a special wedding gift for the lady.
3. You think that’s something, you ought to see how he drives his car. Was that a hit and run on the Umbrella Guy?
1. Going my way?
2. Well, that didn’t go as planned.
3. My dear Bozann, these flowers have your name all over them.
1. One more year older and this place is gonna burn.
2. The cop took the “bait”.
3. Bozo just following instructions.
1. Why did the lady cross the road? To punch out Bozo!
2. Now the piano is properly tuned to match her voice.
3. You couldn’t trust the sign, could you Bozo.
1. I guess the call box is a beat cop’s locker.
2. Maybe the tooth is well rooted because Bozo is hard headed.
3. I’m going on the assumption that Bozann kicked Bozo out.
1. Bozo doesn’t want to ride in anything that matches his pants.
2. Bozo realizes this might not be the best solution.
3. Bozo’s all wet!
1. Bozo didn’t want to be late for his nap.
2. That Bozann is riding a bit low.
3. Bozo’s playing a double “head-er”.