Or grilled, barbeque, or General Tso……
My hubby loves me for my brain (and vice versa) but loves how I look as well. He’s a keeper.
Don’t be cheap. If he doesn’t bring Champagne or Catalan cava… send him out for good!
Eggzactly, Aunty! That should teach him not to be cocky. :D
I halfway agree with Aunty; the difference is I wouldn’t waste time even getting in a relationship with a guy who didn’t appreciate the complete package! Women are more than 3 body parts.
I’ve always maintained that there are 5 things I look for in a woman:
1. Integrity – I can’t define this word exactly but it means having a set of values and living according to them. Values may evolve over time, but they don’t change daily.
2. Confidence – I like a woman who likes herself and accepts who she is. Confidence is sexy – period.
3. Intelligence – I make a distinction between intelligence and education. My mother was a poorly-educated, intelligent woman. On the other hand, I know a lot of well-educated idiots.
4. A good sense of humor – A good sense of humor doesn’t cure any of the world’s ills, but it does make it easier to deal with them. Besides, you need one if you are going to live with me.
5. A great set of legs – OK, so I am sexist. At over 6 feet tall, my wife has plenty of leg, and for an old broad, they’re in pretty good shape :). Actually the attraction is height. For some inexplicable reason, I find taller women more physically attractive. Maybe I just notice them more since they literally stand out in a crowd.
Note that items 1-4 can apply to either gender.
…… with stuffing….?
My man loves all of me. I am still in love with all of him. 35 hard but so worth it and fabulous years yesterday : ) Congrats my beloved Mr. Pheets, and thank you!
Aunty: aka as t & a.
Fried chicken is not the same.
If a woman only wants you for your money… send her out for change for a dollar…
The key word here is ONLY, he’s allowed to like the other stuff,(to a degree).
I just spit laughed my coffee! Why do these always seem to show up at the right time?! Now excuse me. I need to have a little conversation with a certain someone.
That shouldn’t be a problem in your case, you have ample amounts of all those.
It would be cheaper.
By amazing coincidence, today would have been my folks’ Sixtieth and good ‘ol Dad, being no fool, was more concerned about his future wife’s cooking prowess (when she revealed that she knew how to properly prepare a pot roast, he proposed on the spot!).
But, don’t forget the mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
Unless you prefer Dirty Rice.
It is Between her Thighs that her beauty lies.