! I was right!!
Tuesday Is a Day For Cats!!
TIADFC!!#1 – Watching the Sunrise.
TIADFC!!#8 – Watching the Sunset.
Bonus Bunnies for Tuesday!!!
Thank you, Graham… and I so agree about Woof!
Thanks Graham, for reposing yesterday’s strip. I was dying to know the rest of the story.
There was an episode of “The Brady Bunch” where Cindy asked Santa to give her mom’s voice back (she had laryngitis). and according to Cindy, Santa did it. But I guess maybe helping Woof find his voice is different.
Human Rights Day. And isn’t it Woof’s right to find his voice? Oh yeah, I guess that’s not what Human Rights Day means.
Dewey Decimal System Day. Not hard at all to learn, but I bet not many young people these days have any idea how it works since it’s not used anymore.
Nobel Prize Day
National Lager Day
I guess I’m hopelessly out of touch since I don’t even know who Jeff Bezos is.
Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon.
Thank you Mr. H. !
And i love Santa’s reply! :D
BBEAR’s Tuesday posts:
1. A hort kitty video: Is this how you select cats in this country? I’m assuming it’s Japan.
2. This doggie knew who he wanted his new friend to be.
3. A cute kitten post: what else would would you expect them to be watching? Frozen?
4. A cute kitten post: I might as well have been sleeping on the beach in Normandy. But it starts at 4.
5. Have you been chosen?
6. He fits he sits!
7. Cats don’t give up their seats that easily human.
8. One of the first things a new cat owner learns is that when their cat is hungry it must be fed now.
9. You still have much to learn, my trainee.
10. What a GOOD KITTY! The tree is STILL STANDING!
11. A catitude post: I sense danger on the horizon.
12. Are you a cat person? Do you have a protector while you are in the bathroom?
13. A cute kitten post: another doggie loses out to a kitten.
14. There’s no shortage of squirrels where I live but they stay up on the phone lines where the neighborhood cats cat see them but do nothing about them.
Ooh, today’s is SO sweet! Thanks for showing us lily’s, graham!
Yes, Jeff Bezos helped me with my Christmas shopping this year.
Santa knows Woof! So sweet.
If Jeff Bazos was Santa, all the good girls and boys would get a FREE shopping day on Amazon-
And Woof, talking is overrated so just be happy being your own sweet self-
Today is my 69th. How in the world did THAT happen?? This is a current pic for my avatar. It’s the first selfie I’ve ever done. And probably the last.
A little while ago, I posted about the feral female and her two kittens that took up residence in our yard. We trapped them and took them to our no kill shelter, after she weened them. She was with us for 4 months. We wanted to be sure she was well fed and healthy. But we didn’t want to wait until the snow and bad weather set in. Today, I got the news that they have all been neutered and the gray and white boy kitten was adopted the day he was sent to the adoption ready room, the mom has been very sweet and docile and they are going to put her in the adoption ready room. However, the girl kitten is still skittish, so they plan to work with her more, so she can be adopted. My husband and I did a happy dance and don’t feel so guilty. But I will be checking on the mom and little girl, again.
Woof has a beautiful voice. And when he is ready the world will hear it. After all, Chesney has!
Here it is again…
Great pictures today. :)
Nice to see yesterday’s comic as well as today’s. Both are quite good. I like how Santa was nice to Woof, even though he couldn’t give him what he wanted. As for Lily, well, hopefully Jeff Bezos can give her what she wants or he’ll face the wrath of Lily! On another note, saw a rabbit while out walking today.
! I’m caught in a time-warp from three Days ago!!