Bob Wharton. Retired middle school teacher
Yesterday, I was being worked out during the day and evaluated by six therapists. Many of them know of my frequent complaints about .my open wounds on my legs.
I rated out very good on my physical therapy. Then one of my evaluators noticed me bleeding. Within minutes, two nurses discover five bleeding sores and dress them. Now. My life is in danger.
I get letters from some of you asking about what life here is life. Thanks Graham.
I am in isolation for the first two weeks in my own room. Despite having my first Moderna vaccine shot, I am now on my 11th Covid-19 test.
I wake between 5:30 and 6:00. I get ready for the day. There are 3 to 5 physical sessions per day.
No word from the good doctor. I have three ailments: Liver cancer, diverticulitis, and thrush. I have got the second and third malady under control. But am in a weakened state, frequently falling down, My doctor wands to institutionalize me. Bye for now.
1. Cat lovers, has this ever happened to you?
2. Oh, if only it were so!
3. Most cat orners would agree, too.
4. This cat has a problem with the snow.
5. Proof that your cat like the food you set out.
I fell twice yesterday. Things are going down hill fast. I’m losing my razor sharp mind.
1. It’s mischief time. Karen is at her “Club”.
2. Ginger’s new boyfriend is a _lazyboy*_ --and she likes it.
3. I like thee new brand off cat food THIS MUCH!
4. A cute kitten post: not now mom, the phone’s use.
5. This kitty is on a regular mission.
Every day I have either a visit from a nurse or a physical therapist. Or I have a Doctor’s visit. I can see clearly up to 8 or 9 feet. Beyond that, my vision blurs and doubled up. This is very alarming. I will squeeze posts in as time permits. Miss you guys.
BBEAR’s Caturday posts:
1. There is an old feline saying that goes something like this…
2. A Caturday catitude post: is this like a Covid test?
3. Look what the shop vac picked up?
4. Apparently Chesney bought the slow model by mistake.
5. Apparently, copiers have a hidden function.
Pet Scan shows that I am in perfect shape for surgery. However, they need a more detailed scan, a Cat Scan which Medicare refuses to approve.
I spent most of yesterday trying to get a prescription refill that I had sent in last Friday. It seems that Krogers is handling Covid vaccines (which take a higher priority. So I am transferring all my remaining prescriptions to mailorder.
BBEAR’s Purrsday posts:
1. When you come to the realization that your cozy life may be ending.
2. Ever wonder why cats are so pissy?
3. A Purrsday cute kitten post: this finicky kitten has finally found the perfect purchase.
4. After destroying Annie’s wall garden, Chesney has one question to ask.
5. Cat philosophy #2.