Bob Wharton. Retired middle school teacher
The correct URL for the disappointed hungry talking cat yesterday:
BBEAR’s Friday posts:
1. Some times you just have to give in and accept your fate.
2. Wake up, sleepyhead.
3. Finally! The restaurants are opened back up in my state! I’m so excited. But I forgot how to eat in public.
4. Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean there isn’t somebody watching me all the time.
5. Barney’s catmoflauge turned out to be perfect for his secret mission.
6. When Lily was pushed past her limits.
7. This kitty got “caught” by two things: his comfort animal, and the nap monster.
8. Humans aren’t the only animals that kiss.
9. What did you do now, Friskie?
10. Some times exploring kitties get trapped in places they can’t back out of.
11. A cute kitten post: the kittens strike the motherlode in their search for milk.
12. Celebrating at least one thing returning to normal in the house.
13. A cute kitten post: from small cute beginnings comes large mischievous mini-panthers.
14. Why do you always accuse me of doing these things? Oh, yeah, you have no dog or babies.
My vet always had a towel ready to cover my my cat when we came for his shots so he couldn’t bite.
I envy you.
Very nice3 videos today.
BBEAR’s Purrsday posts:
1. Catt wants to be left alone as she pets/protects her kitten.
2. When uou fall asleep during a break in yoga class.
3. The star of this fashion show walked on four legs (when she bothered to walk).
4. When you disappoint your hungry kitty. (sound on)
5. You can’t beat nature: a.k.a. when you’re hot, you’re hot!
6. Let this be a lesson to you, teachers, ask about cats before sending the class gerbil home with your students.
7. Attitude check: yep, plenty of catitude!
8. Let this be a lesson to you, teachers, ask about cats before sending the class goldfish home with your students.
9. Uh, I was just doing inventory of the bread drawer to see if you had enough to make it through the weekend.""
10. “The doggie did it. We don’t have a doggie? Well then, I might have, sort of done some of it.”
11. This is the ultimate indignity. (I hope he tastes good tonight.)
12. Bored quarantine games. Time to pick on the dog.
13. A Purrsday cute kitten post: take one of these and chill out during the quarantine.
BBEAR’s Wednesday posts:
1. 7 ways that black cats can be creepy.
2. This cat changed his mind about going out today.
3. These cats put the cat in catitude.
4. A cat eating ice cream and getting brain freeze.
5. Very punny, kitty!
6. What was going to come next was biblical indeed.
7. Until cats manage to evolve thumbs, the world is safe.
8. The guard mini-“lions” establish what exactly they are guarding.
9. Charging batteries for an afternoon of mischief and mayhem.
10. Here’s the yin and the yang. With an extra blue eye thrown in.
11. A cute kitten post: are these the benefits of your indoor cat job offer? Then…I ACCEPT!
12. A Humpday Sarcasm: everybody’s a critic, but you can trust your cat’s opinion.
13. A catitude post: Did you call me? I come when I’m not busy.
14. Working on my computer from home: so many distractions. (Which solitaire game to play next?)
I thought the last person to use those words, “Now cut that out!” was Jack Benny.
BBEAR’s Tuesday posts:
1. Keeping your kitty entertained during the quarantine.
2. A polite kitty asks his dad to share some food.
3. More cats vs dogs videos.
4. When Lily makes an acerbic observation — and a request that will be ignored.
5. A cute kitten post: looks like mama read herself to sleep again.
6. Kitty knows something you don’t.
7. When Detective Clawsseau hears that sound, he sets off to find i’s source.
8. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
9. I was prepared to taken on the dog. But I wasn’t expecting this!
10. That’s another fine mess you got yourself in, Chesney!
11. A cute kitten post: making new friends.
12. This cat comes with his own built in safety mask.
13. Shopping for a last minute special gift.
14. When your kitty helps you shop on Amazon.