“I just continually make decisions that will benefit Russia while harming the United States.”
“I never worked for Russia.” Does anyone really trust this proven LIAR? The results shows something much different.
For a fraction of the cost of one nuclear missile, Putin has found a way to complete a hostile takeover of the United States and buy his very own U.S. president and a majority of the U.S. Senate.
Putin is an amazing investor. Just look at the list of Putin’s wet-dreams-come true:
• The government of the United States — Putin’s adversary — SHUT DOWN for the third time in a year, each time longer than the one before and all of them started while Republicans controlled the House, Senate and presidency.
• Babies in cages (“tender age” detention facilities).
• Western alliances in disarray — including a puppet president who is trying to get the U.S. to withdraw from NATO.
• Trump literally spouting Soviet and Russian talking points regarding Syria and the justifications for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979.
• Trump — who has no prior diplomatic experience or expertise — holds multiple secret ONE-ON-ONE meetings with Putin that he tries to conceal even from his own staff sometimes, with no official notes or memoranda prepared, even confiscating and destroying interpreter notes, while Putin is free to preserve HIS interpreters’ notes and possibly even makes recordings — all information good for future kompromat.
• Total chaos in the White House.
• Financial markets in turmoil.
• Tariffs that make U.S. exports less desirable and Russian exports more desirable (China no longer importing U.S. soybeans and Putin rushing to fill the Chinese demand for soybeans that used to be met by American farmers so that U.S. soybean sales to China will never come back.)
Barack Obama was the first BLACK president.
Donald Trump is the first BLACKMAILED president.
The translator will be subpoenaed and can’t take the fifth…
To quote the great Foghorn Leghorn, “as subtle as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal.”
Vlad got SO MUCH MORE then he bargained for when he bought fat-ass the White House in 2016, didn’t he? Even HE couldn’t have dreamed that it work out THIS WELL for him!
“I never worked for Russia” will someday live in American history with “I am not a crook”)
Traitor Trump and the Republicans hate our American freedoms and have done as much as possible to end them.
Just like “collusion” trump does not seem to know what the word “work” means either.. He (the trump) has his own (and ever changing) definition to suit which ever way the wind is blowing.
wink, smile, handshake, hug, airkiss; Pelosi is blushing..
So…that’s at least two countries he’s never worked for…
As Bill Maher pointed out, Trump gave a long, rambling, indignant response to the question “Have you ever worked for Russia?”, but at no point in that response was the word “no” employed.
I really get a bang out of the sycophants who are still using the phrase “Trump Derangement Syndrome”. Apparently it hasn’t yet dawned on them that, to the sane people of the world, they’re describing themselves. I guess some of them are just EXTRA slow learners.
Prior to his election to American President but AFTER the individuals Donnie John advocated putting to death were deemed innocent by virtue of DNA testing, Donnie John CONTINUED to advocate for their execution!
That little fact makes him unsuitable for the position he holds, by itself. Trump’s continual lying and criminality is merely “frosting” on the cake so to speak!
Trump has hidden two years of conversations with Putin from the US intelligence services.
Trump is not working in the best interest of America.
Poor mr. trump….nobody believes him. Sad.[ A good comment should be succinct. Take note, please.]
Conservative icon George Will, about Li’l Donnie: "Half or a quarter of the way through this interesting experiment with an incessantly splenetic presidency, much of the nation has become accustomed to daily mortifications. Or has lost its capacity for embarrassment, which is even worse………Dislike of him should be tempered by this consideration: He is an almost inexpressibly sad specimen. It must be misery to awaken to another day of being Donald Trump. He seems to have as many friends as his pluperfect self-centeredness allows, and as he has earned in an entirely transactional life. His historical ignorance deprives him of the satisfaction of working in a house where much magnificent history has been made. His childlike ignorance — preserved by a lifetime of single-minded self-promotion — concerning governance and economics guarantees that whenever he must interact with experienced and accomplished people, he is as bewildered as a kindergartener at a seminar on string theory.Which is why this fountain of self-refuting boasts (“I have a very good brain”) lies so much. He does so less to deceive anyone than to reassure himself. And as balm for his base, which remains oblivious to his likely contempt for them as sheep who can be effortlessly gulled by preposterous fictions. The tungsten strength of his supporters’ loyalty is as impressive as his indifference to expanding their numbers.Either the electorate, bored with a menu of faintly variant servings of boorishness, or the 22nd Amendment will end this, our shabbiest but not our first shabby presidency. As Mark Twain and fellow novelist William Dean Howells stepped outside together one morning, a downpour began and Howells asked, “Do you think it will stop?” Twain replied, “It always has.”
He’s never REALLY worked a day in his life.
He must be working for Putin given that he doesn’t work for the US.
April 12, 2017