Man: That's the wrong shelf!
Man 2: No, it's not.
"The problem with hiring a math major"
Hey, it IS whole, isn’t it?
And what about that 2% milk?What IS the other 98%?
Why should I pay upwards of 3½ dollars for a gallon of 2% milk, when I’m only getting 2.56 ounces?
September 06, 2014