Rose is Rose by Don Wimmer and Pat Brady

Rose is Rose

Comments (14) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Zero-Gabriel

    Zero-Gabriel said, almost 2 years ago

    *Chuckle…

  2. dragonhavn

    dragonhavn said, almost 2 years ago

  3. emjaycee

    emjaycee GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    A lot of animals will do that. My sister’s pet cockatiel (’teil) absolutely loved my father (even when he accidentally sparked her after walking across the rug one dry staticky winter morning), but the bird hated my mother: mom was allergic to he, and every time mom walked passed the cage, the bird would shiver and fluff, sending bird dander everywhere.

  4. vwdualnomand

    vwdualnomand said, almost 2 years ago

    lazy cat. and, what is up with the old wives’ tale about cats and babies and something about stealing souls?

  5. snarkm

    snarkm said, almost 2 years ago

    @vwdualnomand

    That’s just a silly urban legend. Probably came about because 80% of all cats are either crazy or secretly evil. The other 20% are openly evil. Rest assured, they don’t steal the souls of little babies. They merely suffocate them by sleeping on their heads. :-P

  6. Burnside217

    Burnside217 said, almost 2 years ago

    My guess is that the cat is more suspicious of someone trying to sneak around then the every day activity, ye ’olde flight instinct. And while he may not hear it, the cat hears every creaking joint, every breath and every other noise made with each step. I wonder if being ye ’older isn’t helping him much?

  7. phritzg

    phritzg GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    The thing is, only Jimbo acknowledged that Peekabo was there. That’s why she only reacted to him. Cats have that kind of sense about what is actually going on, even when they are apparently napping.

  8. Comic Minister

    Comic Minister said, almost 2 years ago

    This is one cat that doesn’t want to be disturbed!

  9. Phatts California

    Phatts California said, almost 2 years ago

    . . . what woke it up was the trying not to . . .

  10. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, almost 2 years ago

    @vwdualnomand

    Cat isn’t lazy, they normally sleep for 18 hours and are super active for the other 6.

  11. Meowlin

    Meowlin said, almost 2 years ago

    “117. Learn to watch everything. Even with your eyes closed.”

    - “A Cat’s Little Instruction Book” by Leigh Rutledge

  12. Heidi Tentee

    Heidi Tentee said, almost 2 years ago

    Actually, cats respond more quickly to .177

  13. Gokie5

    Gokie5 said, almost 2 years ago

    Once when I was in college I slept a good deal later than one of my roommates because of our schedules. A friend would come by our dorm room to go with her to breakfast, and they would whisper. That drove me nuts! I finally asked her just to speak in normal tones. Maybe, as some have suggested, the same principle is operating here.

  14. phyllis bear FKA Favour

    phyllis bear FKA Favour said, almost 2 years ago

    Kitty-Kone..

  15. Refresh Comments.