Good morning, Vagabonds.
Yesterday and today, hubby & I put on the rest of the new “skins” on our spa. We bought the ones for the spa cover and the motor unit, because the installation guy said it would be much cheaper and it would be easy to do. He was right. We took a little extra time with the cover because the inner plastic lining had deteriorated in a few places, so we made sure to cover and seal anything that might admit moisture. Then we put the new cover on and it looks great. The motor housing was super easy, and took only about 10 minutes. Now the whole thing matches again! (We have a SofTub which is entirely foam and vinyl. Much cheaper to run than a conventional spa because the heat generated by the water pump is what actually heats the water. There is no separate heating element.)
The wind is blowing right now, and the sound of my wind chimes is very pleasant.