Luann by Greg Evans

Luann

Comments (55) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Clotty Peristalt

    Clotty Peristalt said, over 1 year ago

    I think you’ll find that Australia has multiple time zones as well, Gunther old boy.

  2. bigbob1946

    bigbob1946 said, over 1 year ago

    remember teen love? at the time they know it all. later they realize how much they didn’t know.

  3. Ottodesu

    Ottodesu GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    @Clotty Peristalt

    Yes, you’re correct, Australia is about the same width as the USA and has multiple time zones.
    Greg knows that because he lived there for a while.
    But by saying it this way is clever, because the offset is the same, so 19 hours without saying which part of Australia also means that he hasn’t said which part of the USA.

  4. simpsonfan2

    simpsonfan2 said, over 1 year ago

    Maybe he will show up in person.

  5. krelboyne

    krelboyne said, over 1 year ago

    @Ottodesu

    Unless Luann lives in Alaska or Hawaii, the only time zones currently 19 hours apart are U.S. west coast (PST) ie San diego and Aust. east coast (EDT) ie
    Sydney.

  6. firedome

    firedome said, over 1 year ago

    @Ottodesu

    actually, i think greg just did. 19 hours between los angeles and sydney.

  7. goblue562

    goblue562 said, over 1 year ago

    Um.. there are other cities besides Sydney in the same time zone.. Could be Melbourne?

  8. Modern Brontë

    Modern Brontë said, over 1 year ago

    Are Gunther and Rosa holding hands under the table? Cute!

  9. Brdshtt

    Brdshtt GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    It’s a drag when the battery suddenly goes dead…

  10. Mikeyj

    Mikeyj said, over 1 year ago

    Hmmm… they are apparently at Weenie World, so, if we pan the “camera” let’s say 180 degrees, maybe we can see what TJ & Ann are up to………. Just saying ;) :p

  11. vwdualnomand

    vwdualnomand said, over 1 year ago

    if those 2 break into song and begin singing summer lovin, this comic has jumped the shark.

  12. Leo Autodidact

    Leo Autodidact said, over 1 year ago

    @Mikeyj

    I thought it looked like they were in the School Caff. Dates don’t always correspond between “Real World” and “Luann World”
    Just consider how many days can be ‘eaten-up’ HERE relating something that took just a few minutes ‘THERE.’

  13. Leo Autodidact

    Leo Autodidact said, over 1 year ago

    P. S. – Speaking of Comics:
    R.I.P. Peter Parker, friend of my youth.

  14. Tony Pezzano

    Tony Pezzano said, over 1 year ago

    Not 95% of population in Eastern Time Zone. More like 80%. I am one of the other 20%. Getting tired of this thread.

  15. AshburnStadium

    AshburnStadium said, over 1 year ago

    @Mr. Peterson

    Except Perth, which is on Australia’s west coast.

  16. Load 15 more comments. | Load the rest (40).