Oliver, just don’t let them get going with the dice.
Bonus Bunnies For Tuesday!!!
And don’t let them talk you into playing poker.
I can see it all now, the mice talk him into betting the warehouse, and win it and evict the kitties.
Oh the horror! LOL
Well, in one sense cats do play with mice. And not in a way that’s fun for the mice.
National Granola Bar Day
Squirrel Appreciation Day. I like squirrels even though they cn be pests sometimes.
National Hugging Day. Look out kitties! I’m gonna be doing some hugging today!
International Sweatpants Day. I wear sweat shirts all winter, but I don’t wear sweat pants.
Oliver, I’ll play checkers with you.
Olive is just too darn sweet for words.
BBEAR’s Tuesday posts:
1. A cute kitten post: the blue eyes fit in with the brown fuzzball.
2. A catitude post: who says cats aren’t vain?
3. You know, lady, they still sell the Clapper™. I’d like to see a cat clap your light on!
4. Monorail Cat is coming into the station. (Snoopy had his Red Baron, this kitty has his monorail. It’s all a good fantasy life.)
5. This guy has two loves. He has his priorities in order.
6. Now that was an eye opening experience for Fluffy.
7. The stray cat is managing to adapt well to the comfy couch.
8. And they always make us smile.
9. Usually when you are trying to sleep.
10. A cute kitten post: potential troublemakers, but right now just adorable pocket pals!
11. The Frito Bandito’s cat: the Cheeto Bandito.
12. When this cat tried to be a shepherd cat she ended up running for her life.
Too adorable for words…I had a rabbit which I wanted to make friends with our Persian,well,the rabbit was willing,but,my kitty would not be cooperative…he walked away in a huff! Lol
Great pictures today. :)
At least these mice aren’t as bad as the mice in Overboard who go after cats with planes and tanks. Don’t worry, Oliver, maybe Annie will play checkers with you. On another note, cleaned my frog’s cage today, which really interested my cats. Fortunately, everything was fine. It’s funny, they don’t care much when I clean my fish tanks. Heard some birds singing while out walking today.
I watched the BBC-A show Seven worlds One Planet. The first one was on Australia and its wildlife. There was a flock of 10,000 Budgies (parakeets) flying around and going to water to drink and bathe. They were chatting to each other. My parakeet get very excited and was talking back to them, then when their segment was over, Petey jumped to the floor of the cage and hopped into his water bowl and had a bath. I think he was watching them on the TV as well as talking to them.