Wow Chesney, you’re so naughty you made Santa’s glasses fly!
Yes, the “C” volumes are mostly Chesney.
Chez is so bad I wouldn’t give him coal, just the ashes.
You’re in real serious trouble now, Chesney! How are you going to worm your way out of this?
He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when you’re awake. …. there is no way you’re gonna talk your way out of this! Ches you are toast!
Happy Hump Day, Graham Crackers. Chesney, I don’t think Santa knows what he is going to do with you. I’m sure I don’t know what to do with you.
That’s our boy!
Update on the van at the end of yesterdays forum.
Guys,so it wasn’t really the “Grinch” who stole xmas! Meowzer!
Poor Ches, I think the sweater is still a good idea! Craig has had no side effects from his first infusion. and the doctor believes he will tolerate it as well as others in the trial. Any serious side effects (thyroid, liver, kidney) aren’t expected in the first several rounds of treatments which are every 3 weeks, so we will see. We had our first movie date yesterday afternoon – Bohemian Rhapsody! I LOVED IT!!! First movie I have been to in about 10 years. When did they start serving beer and wine?? Sounds awful with popcorn. And sooo expensive, it would have been $27.00 for the matinee with senior discount but we signed up for the AMC rewards and only paid $10 because it was Tuesday. Geez.
When the roofers stripped the shingles off the East side of the garage roof, they found dry rot in all of the 80 year old decking boards. It was impossible to nail the new shingles into them. Heck, it was dangerous to even walk on them. So we spent $3,000 unbudgeted on sheets of OSB to cover the roof deck. They got the one side of the roof decked and shingled by 5:00. And then it snowed overnight. The roofers did not come back today and I can’t say I blame them.
Today’s BBEAR posts:
1. A short funny video: Insurance fraud caught on camera.
2. When your kitty has a need for your arm.
3. When you set out food for your outside cats and feral cats, don’t be surprised when the neighborhood trash panda also shows up.
4. On Facebook, these are called by their other name: Trolls. We try not to feed them.
5. Old Hindu prophesy come to life.
6. Our Second Day of Christmas post.
7. Why this kitty loves the family doggie.
8. A Humpday cute kitten post: this kitten wants to be adopted so badly that it is dancing for you.
9. A Humpday Classic cute kitten repost: trying to score something good on the street.
10. It makes for a good story (a purebred Vizsla puppy at a shelter???).
11. A Humpday Classic repost: this kitty is a true friend.
12. It may be too late for Chesney but this cat needs to know because there’s 20 days until Christmas.
13. A Humpday cute kitten post: this kitten has climbed high up the pole to issue a demand.
24 pictures and 1 video were posted to Ten Cats Fan Club this morning
! Seeing as-how Ches is such a benevolent Bumbler compared to some of the World’s real Crumbs, Santa’s Library must be larger than the One @ Alexandria. Heck, just the Wing of World “Leaders” must be bigger than the entire Workshop.
Santa almost made a huge mistake!
Some cats for a wet Wednesday!
Bonus Wednesday Bunnies!
Oh dear, as the saying goes, if you listen long enough you hear everything, Poor Chesney!
What a night we had! At 3:00 am Dale decided to get up to use the bathroom by sliding off the opposite side of the bed then couldn’t get up, he had to sleep on the floor and of course we sat up with him. and this morning his arm hurt so bad his Dr said to call the Paramedics and at 11:44 we’re in the hospital… again!
They just took him to X-ray his arm. He can move his fingers and it doesn’t hurt when he doesn’t move it, but he can’t move it so moot point.
All would have been avoided if he just went in the depends like I told him to!
Great pictures today. :)
Forget coal, Santa’s gonna take a shovel to the reindeer barn to fill Chesney’s stocking!