1. She saw it in the window and just had to have it.
2. Hope she remembered to tip him.
3. Room for one more.
1. So, Bozo is up to dating them classy dames’s mothers now, eh.
2. Bozo is such a gentleman. He waits in line to deliver the telegram.
3. I never knews there used to be standing only rooms in cinema theatres those days.
I wonders if the umbrella guy watches the movie while still holding his umbrella open overhead.
1. That buxom lady is thinking how svelte she’ll look in that dress.
2. I hope the message wasn’t urgent.
3. Bozo was cheated after seeing that Immediate Seating sign outside. I’ve been to Sanding Room Only performances but not for movies, although sometimes the only seats have been in the first row.
1. She wanted the mannequin, not the dress!
2. Special delivery from the umbrella guy.
3. Apparently the stool sits well with Bozo.