Frazz by Jef Mallett

Frazz

Comments (16) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Nabuquduriuzhur

    Nabuquduriuzhur said, over 4 years ago

    30%. The 50% figure is reached by taking the number of marriages and divorces in a single year. The serial divorcee factor accounts for most of the divorces, too. Take four siblings. All four marry. Three stay married for life. The fourth divorces 3 times. 50% divorce rate. The sad fact is that most who divorce, divorce again, because they take themselves into the second marriage.

  2. Jon

    Jon said, over 4 years ago

    75% of statistics are made up on the spot.

  3. J Ba

    J Ba said, over 4 years ago

    Caulfield’s glass is rapidly becoming half empty!

  4. Chris Robinson

    Chris Robinson said, over 4 years ago

    When the preacher says “Till death do you part,” you suddenly realize its a race…

  5. Varnes

    Varnes said, over 4 years ago

    Nab, so 50% of divorces end up in marriages?

  6. NebulousRikulau

    NebulousRikulau GoComics PRO Member said, over 4 years ago

    The number one cause of Death is Life.

  7. rshive

    rshive said, over 4 years ago

    Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

  8. cartoon critic 2544

    cartoon critic 2544 said, over 4 years ago

    40% of sick days are taken on Mondays and Fridays (the other 60 % are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) LOL

  9. Yooper

    Yooper said, over 4 years ago

    Make sense to me!

  10. crweaver

    crweaver said, over 4 years ago

    Wow! Who knew that marriage was FATAL?

  11. earmite100

    earmite100 GoComics PRO Member said, over 4 years ago

    It took me way too long to figure it out, but when I did, I laughed :D

  12. Jane

    Jane said, over 4 years ago

    50% of our kids are below average!!!! Better do something to bring those kids up to par!

  13. tigre1

    tigre1 said, over 4 years ago

    Lovely.

  14. INGSOC

    INGSOC GoComics PRO Member said, over 4 years ago

    Happy Happy Happy Happy - People

  15. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 GoComics PRO Member said, over 4 years ago

    Many divorces are centered around money. They should change to “when penury you do part” is more sensible. Though Caulfield as usual is having fun. The girl sitting with him must have annoyed him. But instead of simply moving he concocted that purposefully misused the data to come up with the ridiculous idea that 50% of divorces end in death.


    Leave it to Caulfield to be so devious.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (1).