B.C. by Mastroianni and Hart

B.C.

Comments (14) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Bruno Zeigerts

    Bruno Zeigerts said, over 2 years ago

    ‘I also have worms.’
    “Humans can’t .. oh, right.’

  2. Nabuquduriuzhur

    Nabuquduriuzhur said, over 2 years ago

    @Bruno Zeigerts

    One of my older relatives ran a home bait worm business in Boise. He was a former Navy electrician. He would water the lawn, then put down two grounding rods ten feet apart wired to household current, throw the breaker switch on, and the worms would come to the surface. If they came up too close to a rod, they’d “pop”.

  3. DavidHuieGreen

    DavidHuieGreen said, over 2 years ago

    @Nabuquduriuzhur

    Sounds entertaining

  4. Hugh Manatee

    Hugh Manatee said, over 2 years ago

    Wolfie’s not a dog.

  5. Vegas Viper

    Vegas Viper said, over 2 years ago

    Anyone who ate with dog or wolfs after they licked themselves … Sick

  6. DavidHuieGreen

    DavidHuieGreen said, over 2 years ago

    @Hugh Manatee

    Sure he is.
    He’s an early domesticated dog named Wolfie.
    We also had a dog named Wolf, looked a lot like him.

  7. Mommyhalls

    Mommyhalls said, over 2 years ago

    Sorry to disappoint but humans can “get” parvo. The fever is really nasty and can be incredibly dangerous for small children.

  8. Dr Fogg

    Dr Fogg said, over 2 years ago

    Next is Kennel cough

  9. dzw3030

    dzw3030 said, over 2 years ago

    @Nabuquduriuzhur

    I hope your relative is careful. What he’s doing is incredibly dangerous. Household power, 120 VAC, is rated at 15-20 Amps. It only takes ≈ .01 to freeze your muscles; after that you fry & die. I’ve come close, not fun.

  10. DavidHuieGreen

    DavidHuieGreen said, over 2 years ago

    Max?
    Rex

    Mugs
    Bertha
    Beuford
    Bart
    Doofus
    Curtis Rigby
    Blue Eyes
    Fox
    Snowball
    Bridget
    Princes
    Roy
    Sabeaux (or Sabo)
    Snoopy
    Snoopy Junior
    Cookie
    But don’t remember a Max

  11. Nabuquduriuzhur

    Nabuquduriuzhur said, over 2 years ago

    @dzw3030

    Good point. (I’d never try getting worms that way!) He didn’t get electrocuted, but I imagine he was cautious.

  12. Nabuquduriuzhur

    Nabuquduriuzhur said, over 2 years ago

    I’d wondered why he didn’t run out. He would sell a lot of them. Apparently his lawn grew them in large numbers.

  13. exoticdoc2

    exoticdoc2 said, over 2 years ago

    Actually, parvovirus is a classification of virus. Humans and many other species have parvoviruses that affect them.

  14. Ralph Ziggy

    Ralph Ziggy said, over 2 years ago

    @Mommyhalls

    wrong, the viruses (CPV2, 2a,2b,2c) can’t affect humans, look it up. whatever you caught from the dog wasn’t parvo

  15. Refresh Comments.