Oh, goody. What they need are tickets to Palm Springs.
Friday Is Cat Day!!
FICD!!#1 – Though I’m fairly sure this one is a Gremlin!!
Bonus Bunnies for Friday!!!
It might be cold, and the windows broken, but there’s a lot to be said for being out of the wind!
Spent the day packing, boy do I have a lot of stuff!
My daughter and I will drive down to Las Vegas on Tuesday.
Funny, I don’t think of myself as old, but I had to take some breaks!Hmmm.
They don’t need to SEE Frozen – they’re LIVING it in that drafty old warehouse.
Mitten Day. Weird how just a few days it was Red Mitten Day and now today it’s just any old mittens, I guess.
St Nicholas Day
National Microwave Oven Day
National Miner’s Day
National Gazpacho Day
Faux Fur Friday. National Bartender Day
National Pawnbroker’s Day
Was the warehouse door always green?
Hmmm – free tickets; I’d be suspicious if I got free tickets from an unknown provenance.
I will be incommunicado until the 15th, as Paul and I are going away on a Caribbean cruise in honour of my 65th and his 60th birthdays.
My Christmas wish for this cartoon is that Santa will bring the warehouse unbroken windows.
! I guess the weather is the “joke”.
BBEAR’s Friday posts:
1. Someone has severely underestimated a cats jumping ability.
2. A cute kitten post: this floofer is fully charged up.
3. A Friday Flashback repost: the Neighborhood Watch has zeroed in on a suspicious character.
4. A cute kitten post: while exploring his kingdom, this kitten makes a surprising discovery under the sofa. (This one is for HappyX3)
5. I never thought I’d be glad I sleep with a CPAP mask on until I saw this. (Now, if only my cat wouldn’t sleep on my bladder.)
6. Pregnant woman has spurred her cat’s mothering instincts.
7. So I got my cat from IKEA and followed the instructions as best as I could.
8. Maine Coons can get very big and beautiful.
10. Cats know what makes them happy in winter.
11. A catitude post: when you have to deal with losers.
12. A catitude post: when you have to deal with losers. (continued)
13. A cute kitten post: tell me a nice bedtime story.
14. Thirsty cats at a vending machine.
I want to see Frozen!
Great pictures today. :)
What they could really use are two tickets to Hawaii. On another note, saw a newt outside. (Thankfully, it wasn’t cold out.)