Mine like to play with the wrapping paper and any boxes or bags that gifts may come otherwise yea, they don’t care
That kitty has one heck of a large face :-D
Truer words were never spoken!
Actually, my birthday isn’t a big deal to me, either. We never got presents for our birthdays when we were kids. We did get a birthday cake, but that was it.
Today is:National Parfait Day. That sounds good to me!
National Play Day with Dad
Shopping Reminder Day. I need to shop after work today, but I think all I need is a loaf of bread.
If it’s Monday, there must be CATS!!
MC!!#6 – Robson did this to me!
MC!!#8 – This is the late Chico (Pronounced Cheek-o, not Chick-o). Pewter Persian female, surrogate mother to Lone Ranger. Chico was one of the sweetest, friendliest cats ever, and because she only weighed about 2kg (approx 5lbs) you could pick her up and carry her about for ages (She loved it). She was the last of the ‘tribe’ to go, and was one of the reasons I got my current feline companion Misty as I needed a companion for Chico; she had never been an only cat and couldn’t handle it.
MC!!#8a – Bonus Chico Picture
MC!!#8b – Second Bonus Chico Picture. I tried not to have favourites amongst them, but she was one of them………….
Bonus Bunnies on Monday!!!
Yep, that was pretty much Yum Yum’s attitude on my birthday the other day: “Who cares, give me treats NOW!”
BBEAR’s Monday posts:
1. When your cat is mad at you.
2. Honey, where did I park the cat?
3. It’s 3 am and apparently it’s playtime.
4. Baby Jesus is fuzzier than expected…
5. Bed Head.
6. We have high hopes for this planting. (Amazing how they reshape to fit any container!)
7. A cute kitten post: just 5 more minutes?
8. He thinks he’s a violin. Whenever the case is open, he climbs in!
9. A cat in a box post: My Amazon order just arrived and it was 3, for the price of 1!!
10. It’s Monday morning: this is your 6 am wakeup call.
11. Poor deluded cat owner: challenge accepted!
12. Hold on to your tree it might fall at any time.
13. A catitude post: so many rugs to choose from.
14. This cat has a turbo boost: https://www.facebook.com/meowingtonsInc/videos/1419583874857201/
It is always all about the cat. If you don’t believe me, ask a cat.
I sent the Cat Birthday Wish to my Cousin (in-law). What an adorable poem and cute kitty! Her BD today is now enhanced thanks to GH.
! Before anyone asks no today’s Kit is not Oliver [again].
Check the subject matter of DOGS OF C-KENNEL today. deja vue TC 11/23. . . . https://www.gocomics.com/dogsofckennel/2019/11/25?ct=v&cti=1935308
Many years ago I found a get well card that had a cartoon of a cat on the front where it said ‘Cats know how we feel’. Inside it said ‘They don’t give a d*mn, but they know how we feel’. I wish I’d bought a bunch of them.
Great pictures today. :)
Good poem. Cats may be self centered, but we love them anyway. On another note, my Sister once cooked a big steak for her dog on his birthday. He ate it in two seconds.