Sounds like my husband.
! What-about the amber Waves of the grains of Sand?! Those go-on indefinitely.
Not on topic, but I have a “Every Day’s a Holiday” calendar and I like to look up what “holiday” it is every day. When it’s an interesting one (like No Diets Day), I like to share it. Today, May 14 is National Dance Like a Chicken Day. It’s also my day day off and for once the weather is supposed to be nice, so maybe I’ll feel like dancing like a chicken! Have a great day, everyone!
I wonder who counted all those grains of sand and all those stars?
I don’t think all the stars in the universe have ever been counted, nor have all the grains of sand.
I hope Jack’s comment was out of our poor Annie’s earshot.
Today’s BBEAR posts:
1. A short kitten video: At this store, kittens are sold in paper bags.
2. A short kitty video: This kitty shows his approval of his human.
3. Black kitty says that he’s not to blame for your crappy state of life.
4. The difference between dogs and cats.
5. What did you expect?
6. Doing the catnip dance in the garden.
7. As the neighborhood peeping toms gather, they have tracked down the cat in heat and she is inside this bedroom.
8. Shhhh, I’m basking in the sun.
9. If you’ve ever been followed around the house by your kitty, you know this.
10. Everybody wakes up to a day like this. Just give them a wide berth.
11. We all have to deal with our spoiled cats in different ways.
12. The neighbor’s cat makes a new friend. (either that or he is about to make an easy kill.)
13. But when I get down, you better run!
16 pictures and 2 videos were posted to ten Cats Fan club this morning
Those two are such brats!!
@Eldo: above the fruited plain……
Great pictures today. :)
Chesney and Jack are such jerks.