First, let me state, I am not a Trump fan and never have been. I am an independent voter. I refuse to blindly follow either party over the cliff. I voted for Trump because I could not abide Hillary. Trump reminds me of Marty McFly in BTTF. Call him chicken and he cannot refuse the dare. He tweets too much and is far too emotional. That said, he accomplished many good things, especially with the economy, in spite of the hatred that stated with calls for impeachment before he was sworn in.
What so many far left progressive liberals fail completely to understand is this has next to nothing to do with Trump!
1. Trump did nothing to incite the riot.
2. Of the people that showed up it was in the words of CNN “mostly a Peaceful Protest”. A few bad apples ruined it for the many.
3. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP! Many conservatives did not like Trump but there was no other choice except Hillary.
- This is about the far left progressives taking away our rights more and more everyday. Nobody except an extreme liberal would deny there was voter fraud, the only question is how much and would it have made a difference.
- We will never know as the liberal judges shut down and denied any investigation. All ballots were mixed up and now cannot be separated. In Georgia, the judge that ruled against any investigation was Stacy Abrams sister!!!! Talk about conflict of interest.
4. This is about a country already under stress with the Covid-19 virus. The virus itself has turned into a liberal vs conservative football.
- The democrat governors continue to further erode our rights. Our right to worship, to assemble. By proxy we are losing our right to free speech as left leaning organizations like Apple, Google, and Amzaon take down conservative platforms like Parler. (Removed from Apple and Google stores and phones unless auto update was turned off. Amazon removed Parler from its servers last night at midnight.)