The Boobiehatch by Timothy Simpson

The BoobiehatchNo Zoom

Comments (6) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Redhead55

    Redhead55 said, over 3 years ago

    Moooo. So that’s where my milk comes from. I always wondered . . . if it is only 2% milk, what’s the other 98%?

  2. Timothy Simpson

    Timothy Simpson GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    Disclaimer: FYI… the idea here was to draw 2% of a cow. It was going to be just 1 horn, 1 teat & a hoof. But then i doodled an utter. Viola! This morning i realized they look like cow puppies… [Sigh] they’re utters!] Funny now?!!!

  3. Timothy Simpson

    Timothy Simpson GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    @Redhead55

    So gr8 u got this RH55! & what a lovely ponder… I now must draw the ‘other 98%’ [Preferably unlike a cow]

  4. Lisa  4romMpls

    Lisa 4romMpls said, over 3 years ago

    “Cow puppies”- Aww. I finally figured out they were udders. I"m a skim milk/chocolate milk gal. My son will only drink chocolate milk

  5. Timothy Simpson

    Timothy Simpson GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    @Lisa 4romMpls

    This inspired me to draw how chocolate milk was 1st produced. Thx! & Stay tooned.

  6. Jon Carter

    Jon Carter said, over 3 years ago

    Udderly funny, Tim:)

  7. Refresh Comments.