Ten Cats by Graham Harrop

Ten Cats

Comments (57) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. 2old, but not really!

    2old, but not really! GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    This is going to be good, I hope we get to see how they all came to be together. I love his pink tummy.

  2. LadyKat

    LadyKat said, about 1 month ago

    Which one is it? Other than Chesney and Lily, I have trouble telling them apart sometimes.

  3. Marge

    Marge GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    Love it! So sweet – and yes, the pink tummy is so nice!

  4. SheMc

    SheMc said, about 1 month ago

    Knowing whats going to happen makes it all the sweeter!

  5. SallyLin

    SallyLin said, about 1 month ago

    I know it’s silly, but I’m just thrilled to be seeing this!

  6. Gweedo - It's legal here !!! -  Murray

    Gweedo - It's legal here !!! - Murray GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    @2old, but not really!

    Looking forward to the assembly of this rag tag crew mese’f !

  7. pekenpug

    pekenpug said, about 1 month ago

    @LadyKat

    Oliver is the grey one.

  8. Perkycat

    Perkycat GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    Looks like he’s on a desert island – or is that just how he feels. How cute!

  9. MayKitten

    MayKitten GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    (In Saturday’s Newspaper it was reported that,) The Gallop Poll Organization just issued the report of a survey that was in their polling between March 1 and May 30, 2014.which reported that they found that cat owners have a 51.3% chance to be men and 48.7% chance to be a woman. The current survey echoed a 2007 Gallup poll survey that revealed that both men and women were almost equally likely to own a cat.
    .
    They also found that currently 39.7 percent of cats owned people that were single and living alone and 60.3% of cat households had two or more humans.
    .
    81.6% of cats living with humans share their homes with one or more other cats, with the typical cat household being 3.7 cats.

  10. LingeeWhiz

    LingeeWhiz said, about 1 month ago

    Don’t move! You are lost!

  11. Rikkie Tavi

    Rikkie Tavi GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    This is great to see since I missed the beginning-a very sweet as well.

  12. Rikkie Tavi

    Rikkie Tavi GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

    Once tigers are gone they are gone forever

  13. Rikkie Tavi

    Rikkie Tavi GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

  14. Rikkie Tavi

    Rikkie Tavi GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

  15. Rikkie Tavi

    Rikkie Tavi GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 month ago

  16. Load 15 more comments. | Load the rest (42).