Over the Hedge by T Lewis and Michael Fry

Over the Hedge

Comments (14) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Rodney

    Rodney said, almost 2 years ago

    I used to be on Lexapro…and Prozac… Now I rely on “Dammitol”…

  2. water_moon

    water_moon GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    Oooh, get some of that Adderall for Tigger. A few years ago I thought about it, and Rabbit was only one who didn’t have major psycological issues. And he could still use a bit of anger management councling.

  3. Donald  Townsend

    Donald Townsend GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    Where’s Larry?

  4. Tog

    Tog said, almost 2 years ago

    Is that the first snowfall?

  5. Tue Elung-Jensen

    Tue Elung-Jensen said, almost 2 years ago

    @water_moon

    Pretty sure Rabbit got OCD with his garden.

  6. TheTrustedMechanic

    TheTrustedMechanic GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    An antidepressant with a side effect of total loss of interest in the reason we exist? Now if that’s not a reason do be depressed I don’t know what is. Was it designed that way as a self-perptuating condition?

  7. TheTrustedMechanic

    TheTrustedMechanic GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    The name, oh, I get it now….


    Is that taking truth in advertising a little too literally?

  8. TheTrustedMechanic

    TheTrustedMechanic GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    “severe sexual side effects. You lost ALL interest in it”
    Thats too bad. You know there’s pill for that. A pretty blue pill. But it’s not for insomniacs. ’Cuase it will keep you up all night.

  9. ArthurAllen

    ArthurAllen said, almost 2 years ago

    @water_moon

    Rabbit is the manic to Eeyore’s depressive. He’s a control freak too.

  10. Tom Flapwell

    Tom Flapwell GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    @wecatsgocomics

    From his last-panel expression, that wasn’t his intent.

  11. DDS029

    DDS029 said, almost 2 years ago

    @Tue Elung-Jensen

    CDO, in alphabetical order . . . like it supposed to be . . .

  12. comicnut4636

    comicnut4636 said, almost 2 years ago

    He could have sung it to the tune of “It’s a Small World After All”!

    See today’s Brewster Rockit.

  13. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, almost 2 years ago

    @TheTrustedMechanic

    I believe that the Federation experimented in a drug to stop people from rebelling. It suppressed all activity in about 99%, the other 1% turned them into Reapers. Sick SOB’s. (We found out in the film “Serenity.”)

  14. Tom Flapwell

    Tom Flapwell GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    @Night-Gaunt49

    I recall the figure being 10%.

  15. Refresh Comments.