NEUROTICA by Allison Garwood


Comments (2) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Tax Man

    Tax Man said, about 3 years ago

    If you are now illegal just sign up for all of the benefits we give to illegal aliens.

  2. Blackwolff9

    Blackwolff9 GoComics PRO Member said, about 3 years ago

    DON’T PANIC!!!! (I know,too late!) Just go to the American embassy and they’ll issue you a new one,Pet.

  3. Refresh Comments.