Little Dog Lost by Steve Boreman

Little Dog Lost

Comments (5) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. coolhand000

    coolhand000 said, about 2 years ago

    Should’ve went south with the birds . . .

  2. GROG!

    GROG! GoComics PRO Member said, about 2 years ago

    The nose probably smells some stinky garbage can. It’s just not worth freezing your you know what off for.

  3. ellisaana

    ellisaana GoComics PRO Member said, about 2 years ago

    If you have ever found a box turtle in winter, you might think it was dead.

  4. Linda1259

    Linda1259 said, about 2 years ago

    My dad said, “Just follow your nose . . .” and 99% of the time it lead us to someplace wonderful. As to the other 1% of the time . . . that is why God created divorce.

  5. Shikamoo!

    Shikamoo! GoComics PRO Member said, about 2 years ago

    Maybe he has a tanning booth in there. (See B.C.)

  6. Refresh Comments.