Jerry Holbert by Jerry Holbert

Jerry Holbert

Comments (16) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. tom

    tom GoComics PRO Member said, 1 day ago

    Obamacare, excessive regulation, porous borders, a ban on the keystone pipeline, a huge food stamp population are all “interference” with America’s Economy.

  2. Kip W

    Kip W said, 1 day ago

    And that’s why we have lower unemployment, shrinking deficit, and more people insured.

  3. logicalone

    logicalone said, 1 day ago

    A lowere deficit still means you spend more than you take. Re-calulating how unemployment numbers are made. Largest population giving up on looking for work. People insured, but realize they can’t afford the deductibles and refusing to say how high rates will go up until after the election.

  4. denis1112

    denis1112 said, 1 day ago

    @Kip W

    The Unemployment figures are not counting even half the unemployed.What a great way to say unemployment is down.Stop counting those whose unemployment benifits have run out.
    The Debt is almost and soon to be $8 trillion more then it was when Bush was in office.
    There are 46 million uninsured.16 million more then the 30 million uninsured the dems claimed when they passed Obamacare.
    The easily duped remain easily duped.

  5. TripleAxel

    TripleAxel said, 1 day ago

    @Kip W

    Also, our country’s economy is being significantly buoyed by record oil production – in spite of, not because of, the Obama Administration’s policies.
    Without that we probably still would recover – economic recovery is inevitable, so long as we possess a significant private sector – but the President’s policies have slowed and delayed our recovery by years.

  6. jack75287

    jack75287 said, 1 day ago

    The thing is with all the media in the Democrats favor, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NPR, CNN and HLN, what does the right have FOX & talk radio. No wonder the Democrats get on the polls than we Republicans do. With the Democrats long history of failures on the economy, national defense, crime, corruption in the administration the only thing keeping them going is the media.

  7. Michael wme

    Michael wme said, 1 day ago

    The IEM odds are that the Republicans have an 83% chance of picking up at least six Senate seats. There’s a 9% chance that the Democrats will hold onto 49 seats and ‘lose’ but with one or two independents who vote Democratic. That leaves about an 8% chance that the Democrats will lose only four or five seats in the Senate and end up with a majority of registered Democrats.

    Of the six seats the Democrats need to keep, two are already lost. Three more are likely to be lost, but it’s not certain. And another four Democratic seats are toss-ups.

  8. The Wolf In Your Midst

    The Wolf In Your Midst said, 1 day ago


    And yet, with all that, the Republican Party will try its best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by valuing ideological purity over personality, sanity or intelligence.

  9. dtroutma

    dtroutma GoComics PRO Member said, 1 day ago

    “The reports of my death”, hmm, Sam Clemens.

  10. Machado

    Machado GoComics PRO Member said, 1 day ago

    Hey! what ever happened to all those leftist cartoonist about the elephants and the wilderness?….LOL

    You wanted incompetent Obama, You got it!

  11. cubefarmer

    cubefarmer said, 1 day ago

    @Kip W

    That would have to be anything but fiction to matter, the “lower unemployment” scam inviolves cutting off benefits so people don’t get counted as unemployed, the deficit’s still higher than Bush’s worst and your precious Obama takes credit for congress’s work there anyway, and not even the party hacks at NBC are peddling the “more insured” whopper.

  12. jack75287

    jack75287 said, 1 day ago

    Personality is more important then Ideology, that does not sound very sane to me.Don’t get me wrong a good personality is a wonderful thing, great but it is not the end all be all. Personality brought us President Obama, now we have ISIS, another cold ware with Russia and internal scandals, that is not sane to me, how about values that have worked. Pull a coin out of your pocket, Liberty, E Plurabus Unon and In God We Trust. That is sane and intelligent.
    Liberty, not some financial equality, we once had slaves now a back president. We should have E Plurabus Unon, means from the many one, not the one many. when from the one many happens you have a divided country like we have now, In God We trust means we trust in more than just a government hand out.
    These are values, these will do more to hold our country together then one man’s personality.

  13. wmconelly

    wmconelly said, about 20 hours ago

    RepubliCons have a history ‘accomplishing their mission’ well before the fact. Right now the RepubliCon mission to convince 51% of the American Public that their vote won’t matter.
    We’ll see how that goes. Meanwhile, does anyone actually think Mitch McConnell & and The Fox Rush Noise Team is going to improve the lives of the Average American Family? Hello?
    Vote Vote Vote: Because the Voice with a Thousand Mouths doesn’t want you to.

  14. old1953

    old1953 said, about 20 hours ago

    @Michael wme

    It’s odd that “the thing we never mention” is that an election widely ballyhooed for two years as “a Republican blowout” is actually very close. Much closer than most mid terms. Yet Republicans keep trumpeting the polls as showing “strength”. Actually, anything but a blowout shows a tremendous weakness in the party. One of the really big changes this election has been the revulsion among younger people for the evangelical movement in the south. The Republican party has tied itself in the south to evangelicals, and that’s turned many southern races into battlegrounds, where it was assumed the RP had a total lock. In both KY and LA, Rasmussen is polling R’s at 52% – and his RP slant on the polls is well known. That would have been utterly incredible in a mid term just fifteen years ago – the RP poll would have been about 68% at this point in both states, in a midterm. Republicans in Georgia are so desperate to avoid defeat they’ve refused to process 40,000 voter registrations – which is absolutely certain to head to court. The message from the mid term is very clear, the Republican Party must change or die, and they are very close to dying.

  15. old1953

    old1953 said, about 18 hours ago


    Yeah, the administration support for drilling off the East coast (issuing licenses Bush would not approve) for more drilling in the Gulf of Mexico and support for continued fracking (don’t bother lying, it’s all in the records) are all just hurting the oil industry so much they don’t know how to handle the excess profits.

    WTF more can they do apart from just turning the country over to the oil companies? This “oil” whine has just gotten ridiculous!

  16. Load the rest of the comments (1).