Graffiti by Gene Mora

Graffiti

Comments (8) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. simpsonfan2

    simpsonfan2 said, almost 2 years ago

    Too many channels, all have to fill up all that time.

  2. ŘŸʞʊ7

    ŘŸʞʊ7 said, almost 2 years ago

    Great more chanels=more nothing on tv

  3. AshburnStadium

    AshburnStadium said, almost 2 years ago

    Back in 1979, Pink Floyd sang about having “13 channels of (expletive) on the TV to choose from.” We have a lot more channels, and they’re even worse today.

  4. AshburnStadium

    AshburnStadium said, almost 2 years ago

    One exception. Tonight, only CBS. Be here. Aloha! \m/

  5. comicnut4636

    comicnut4636 said, almost 2 years ago

    @AshburnStadium

    ABC has some good shows, The Middle, Castle, and ummmmmmmm uhhhhhh…???
    I guess that’s why I watch CBS too.

    Oh, you were refering to Hawaii Five-ONo!That one got hit by a Tidal as far as I’m concerned.

  6. cbrsarah

    cbrsarah said, almost 2 years ago

    Only about 1% is worth watching. The other 99% is trash.

  7. Saucy1121

    Saucy1121 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    The only network show I watch is Once Upon a Time.

  8. ŘŸʞʊ7

    ŘŸʞʊ7 said, almost 2 years ago

    I agree withcbrshara

  9. Refresh Comments.