Gary Varvel by Gary Varvel

Gary Varvel

Comments (12) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. libsmasher

    libsmasher said, about 5 hours ago

    It was the will of the actual taxpaying voters.


    It could be worse- you could be Granny Clinton, who has not yet come to terms with them.

  2. OldCoal

    OldCoal GoComics PRO Member said, about 4 hours ago

    Gonna be fun watching you cry for eight years.

  3. twclix

    twclix GoComics PRO Member said, about 4 hours ago


    Smasher, only about 13 million of the 200 million Americans eligible to vote actually voted for Trump. About 17 million voted for Clinton. So only 6.5% of the eligible voters voted for the man, Leaving 93.5% of us wondering who hijacked the country from us? I know your reality is a fact-free zone, but I can assure you most of the 187 million people who did not vote for Trump actually pay more taxes than he does.

  4. moderateisntleft

    moderateisntleft said, about 3 hours ago


    I guess you can’t include Creepy Grandpa Trump as one of your “taxpaying” voters!

  5. martens

    martens said, about 3 hours ago

    Watching conservative pundits like Michael Gerson, Jennifer Rubin, David Brooks and many others being beside themselves with anxiety about their (former?) party is not actually an edifying or satisfying experience. The sooner true conservatives either clean out their own ranks or reconvene in a new party, the better for all of us.

    That said, I really have no idea what to do about the hardcore “deplorables”. The Democrats saw them leave for the Republican party back in the 60’-70’s. Maybe they need their own 3rd party? (But I doubt that they will ever accept that their POV is not in line with the majority.)

  6. alphadog61374

    alphadog61374 said, about 2 hours ago


    How come the 93.5 of you didn’t vote?

  7. Stipple

    Stipple said, about 2 hours ago


    Because not everyone belong to the private clubs that run the primaries. If you are not a member you cannot vote.

    Most folks do not belong, but in a general election all citizens are permitted to vote unless Trump and his deplorables intimidate some to stay home due to fear of violence from the rebranded republican thugs.

  8. Scyphi

    Scyphi said, about 2 hours ago

    We’ve been wondering the same thing, GOP.

  9. Lyman Elliiott

    Lyman Elliiott GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 hour ago


    As Stipple said, I did not vote in either primary because I am not a Democrat nor am I a Rethuglican.

  10. Mr Blawt

    Mr Blawt said, about 1 hour ago

    The primaries were rigged, unless Trump won. The presidency is rigged, unless Trump wins. Taxes are rigged unless Trump wins. Life is rigged unless Trump is winning. Why are so many who claim to want government out of their way stumbling over themselves to help this whiner take more for himself?

  11. braindead08

    braindead08 said, 35 minutes ago

    Maybe the GOP ought to accept the results of the studies of climate change instead of throwing a snowball in the Senate.


    Maybe they should make some attempt to improve the health care for our citizens, rather than take it away .


    Maybe they should acknowledge that wealth inequality exists and is getting worse and that it’s a problem.


    Maybe they should stop concocting lies and urging their followers to spread them.


    Or are all of those things too hard?

  12. DrDon1

    DrDon1 said, 16 minutes ago


    A very thoughtful comment … Thanks!

  13. Refresh Comments.