Advertisement

The Buckets by Greg Cravens for August 26, 2011

12 Comments

Hide All Comments
  1. E
    LLABDDO  over 8 years ago

    Next, his parents file a lawsuit against the scout troop leaders.Charging them with negligence.It’s the American way.

     •  Reply
  2. Hillbilly1
    Hillbillyman  over 8 years ago

    It’s better to exclaim…No hiking while texting.

     •  Reply
  3. What has been seen t1
    lewisbower  over 8 years ago

    My Ex brought a cell phone the first and only time I took HER fishing.

     •  Reply
  4. Avatareddie05
    gregcartoon Premium Member over 8 years ago

    Is there a spinnerbait app?

     •  Reply
  5. Img02005 20110529 1932
    Ima Nodummy  over 8 years ago

    Future drivers of America!!!

     •  Reply
  6. 19700101 010000 3327231951719010112
    Number Three  over 8 years ago

    LOL LOL!

    xxx

     •  Reply
  7. Me with salmon  small
    EricAlder  over 8 years ago

    The real shame is that they no longer have actual badges, just downloads.

     •  Reply
  8. Avatareddie05
    gregcartoon Premium Member over 8 years ago

    Eric, they still have one badge- it’s the ‘Downloading’ badge. It sticks onto the back of your BSA smartphone.

     •  Reply
  9. Avatareddie05
    gregcartoon Premium Member over 8 years ago

    Okay, we’ve gotten a little nuts- Just to keep Beviek from worrying- Yes, Scouts still earn badges, and No, electronics are not allowed during scout outings.

     •  Reply
  10. Siberian tigers 22
    Hunter7  over 8 years ago

    That kid must have been texting at high speed. Just look at the dent on the poor tree! So yes. No texting while hiking. The forest can’t take the damage.

     •  Reply
  11. Siberian tigers 22
    Hunter7  over 8 years ago

    @Greg Cravensare you going to do a strip about voting? Today, our province received the results of a mail in vote. Within seconds of the news on the radio, everyone at work had the smartphones out checking the results. 52% of the voters decided – now the other 48% are complaining about the results. They should have voted.

     •  Reply
  12. Missing large
    Comic Minister  over 8 years ago

    Ouch that hurts!

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment
Advertisement

More From The Buckets

Advertisement