Trump is not a Russian agent (i.e., spy). Spies have to be discreet, quiet, not stand out. They have to know when to keep their mouths (or Twitter feeds) shut. Trump can’t do any of that.
But he is a Russian ASSET — a useful idiot. And far more easier to manipulate than Putin ever imagined. The slightest tug of the puppet string, and Comrade TRUMPovich McPutinpuppet dances.
Trump doesn’t care about shutting down the government, because it is not the one he works for.
Just look what Vladimir Putin has gotten for his money:
• The government of the United States SHUT DOWN for the third time in a year, each time longer than the one before.
• Babies in cages.
• Western alliances in disarray — including a puppet president who is trying to get the U.S. to withdraw from NATO.
• Total chaos in the White House.
• Financial markets in turmoil.
• Tariffs that make U.S. exports less desirable and Russian exports more desirable (China no longer importing U.S. soybeans and Putin rushing to fill the Chinese demand for soybeans that used to be met by American farmers so that U.S. soybean sales to China will never come back.)
April 12, 2017
July 06, 2017
July 23, 2017