Bcdb57a2 6b37 4f49 842a 6a9e7c3f29e7

Owhatadoc Premium

Recent Comments

  1. 19 days ago on Monty

    Amen. It is mind blowing that He put us here to care for His creation, gave us free will, and had the plan to deal with our unwillingness to trust Him. Thankfully, He sent His Son to save us from ourselves.

  2. 23 days ago on Pearls Before Swine

    I agree 100%. I would have been extremely hard to become a physician if social media were around in 1981–unless I only made vacouous comments about fluff topics.

  3. 23 days ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Mobs are evil. Especially mobs that encourage individuals to do things that they wouldn’t dare do on their own and do so anonymously.

  4. 23 days ago on Monty

    The tags on the suitcases reminded me that when I lived in Iowa City and attended the U of I; a local store sold a popular shirt that read, “University of Iowa, Idaho City, Ohio”. It was targeted for students from either coast who wanted to mess with their geographically challenged (or dyslexic) friends.

  5. 27 days ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Outstanding—love it!

  6. 28 days ago on Non Sequitur

    I took a very pretty young lady out to a restaurant in St. Louis in the late 80s. The restaurant had a wall that was entirely mirrored, and slightly behind her as she was seated. Her head turned like an owl’s—to look at herself— all through dinner. It was pretty comical…and revealing. We didn’t stay together very long and fortunately, I later met and married my wife 30 years ago.

  7. 28 days ago on Big Nate

    I wanted to see if someone brought up the 4th wall…congratulations, your it!

  8. 29 days ago on Non Sequitur

    It’s too bad that 99% of attorneys give the other 1% a bad name!

  9. 29 days ago on Monty

    At the same time Rome was founded as a city, the prophet Isaiah said, “Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:Who created all these?He who brings out the starry host one by oneand calls forth each of them by name.Because of his great power and mighty strength,not one of them is missing.” 40:26 NIV

  10. about 1 month ago on Bliss

    Dermatitis came up with the less popular quote, “Veni,vidi, scratci”