1) Heck, the meeting in this other office is much more interesting anyway.
2) Nice try, guys. But our payroll is in another safe in another office.
3) Who better to judge the true nature of Bozo than Bozo himself?
And he doesn’t like “Nick” or “Kris” either?
1) I’ll just move one floor up and sleep on the sill, copper!
2) It’s a long way up to razz an echo, but it’s decent enough to razz back.
3) Bozo gives us a sneak preview of a butt kicking (see my response to some idiot from R’yleh’s comment).
To paraphrase Kevin Harlan (NFL announcer on CBS), Bozo gave a new meaning to kicking you-know-what!
Time for Heathcliff’s Thursday Ham Run!
Snoopy stole the ball!
I think every kid knows what that glare means, no telepathy required.
1) Just load with water, and squeeze the trigger! And that’s not even half of it’s range!
2) It’s not the weight of the crate Bozo minds, it’s being treated like a mule.
3) The dog took his ball and went home to protect the kid.
Patty and Shermy are probably five or six, while Charlie Brown is four (just a guess on those two).