1) Going down…and I do mean down!
2) A good luck kiss for the new bride?
3) Bozo can’t help it if his feet don’t reach the footstool.
1) Need a lift, officer?
2) Should’ve waited until the lifeguard was off duty.
3) Found these flowers coming off your window, would you like them back?
1) Nice thought, Bozo, but that might make the cake too soggy.
2) So you found a worm in your apple, do you expect a refund?
3) Well, remember Mr. Butler, you asked for it!
I thought the answer would be that it builds character.
Cheer up, Snoopy. In a few years you’ll never be accused of being just a dog.
Asok should save himself some time and darn himself to Heck right now.
1) So much for Bozo’s Good Deed For Today.
2) Here, let me adjust the piano to match your singing!
3) Darn, Bozo was going to sleep on that bench today!
Arlene, you do realize you’re talking to Garfield, right?
The Ivy League is a college athletic conference of eight private universities in the Northeastern US. The members are Brown University (Providence), Columbia University (New York City), Cornell University (Ithaca, NY), Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH), Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) and Yale University (New Haven, CT).
1) One occupation where sleeping on the job is encouraged.
2) Chivalry is not dead, but Bozann’s gonna have to change panties when she gets home.
3) Kid is immediately signed by the Orioles to play the outfield.