She apparently had a full mastectomy.
Yeah, she did feel pretty bad about it.
Here is how you are supposed to wash a cat.
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power wash and rinse” which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.
My niece did something like this. She threw some clothes quickly in the washer while she was on her way out. She didn’t know her cat was in there. Her cat didn’t survive.
He found out that’s no way to talk to a lady.
That’s odd, eye see.
I might consider that a positive.
Damned auto correct.
I still see the Mt. Pleasant comic yesterday but I don’t see the Pluggers comic on the day before yesterday now.
Squirrels seem to be either standing still or running full speed. No in between.