Missing large

Papared25 Free

Recent Comments

  1. 1 day ago on That is Priceless

    “This is our dry cleaning bill from last month. You might want to sit down before you read it.”

  2. 2 days ago on That is Priceless

    Russian version of The Three Stooges: Wary, Woe, and Surly.

  3. 3 days ago on That is Priceless

    C-3PO had a bad feeling about this. Holy fried motherboards, either he was on the wrong set or he had read the wrong script.

  4. 4 days ago on That is Priceless

    Dominic dressed like a vaquero but danced like a mating peacock. Maria noticed he spent 98% of his time looking at himself and the other 2% glancing at her. She’d gladly stomp on his feet if they weren’t so small.

  5. 9 days ago on That is Priceless

    It was a proud day in the Andersen household when the town cobbler started to chisel baby Hans’ first pair of clogs.

  6. 10 days ago on That is Priceless

    “Look on the bright side, son. Since we taste like mutton our life expectancy is ten limes longer than that of a pig.”

  7. 11 days ago on That is Priceless

    Another day at work with all of the other graduates with degrees in Sociology.

  8. 11 days ago on That is Priceless

    For the 100th time that day Muriel reflected on the unfairness of life. In a fair world men would go through menstrual cycles too.

  9. 12 days ago on That is Priceless

    The painter gets bonus points for “inscribing” his name on the base of the statue.

  10. 16 days ago on That is Priceless

    Sporting Hogwarts’ school colors, Belinda napped while Melinda studied for her Transfiguration exam en route to a quidditch match. She didn’t care that much about Transfiguration, but just once she’d like to get a higher test score than that witch Hermione.