So this is supposed to be the Great List of Trump’s Achievements? It really must be some kind of joke. We put ourselves through four years of hell [and counting] for this?
• 4.8% unemployed in Jan. 2017 vs. 7.7% unemployed in Jan. 2017
• Middle East Peace : Iran, Syria, Turkey, Russia, and a host of terrorists rule the roost. Israel’s president is under indictment for corruption [not for stealing more Palestinian land], Saudi Arabia [and its oil] is ruled by a homicidal Wahhabi dictator who has them currently involved in three Middle East wars.
• What crime bill?
• Tax cuts for rich people & corporations. My taxes went up.
• Energy independence? The U.S. has been exporting oil since 2016
• Operation Warpspeed is a spectacular & deadly failure. The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine [not part of Warpspeed] won approval 5 weeks ago. Less than 2% of us have been vaccinated.
Garbage in, garbage out. And take your accomplishments with you.
Selected Michael Ramirez propaganda since the presidential election :
• Jan. 10th – Radical Left train kills Uncle Sam
• Jan. 5th – Dems are diseased radical extremists
• Dec 31 – Liberal schools banning books
• Dec 20th – Radical Left flooding Georgia
• Dec 18th – Hunter Biden is a Chinese agent
• Dec 13th – Hunter Biden is a Chinese agent
• Dec. 1st – Dems are Russian Communists
• Nov. 18th – Pelosi destroying House of Representatives
• Nov. 17th – Peaceful MAGA guy in D.C. attacked by communist BLM/Antifa
• Nov. 15th – Denying any racism in U.S.
• Nov. 10th – Joe Biden sexually assaulting Liberty as torch goes out
The artist put his own name on this MAGAs’ list… and the cock crowed three times.
@John Adams •
Fine sounding words you write now.
People of good will already automatically reject and condemn violence in all its forms. We break from this when self-preservation is at stake.
D.J. Trump, whom you fervently supported for years, has incited violence from ‘his’ public- and the police and the military, scores of times.
Clearly, you are angling for condemnation of all public demonstrations / protests that coincide with any violence. Gotta call bulls#it on that.
If the ‘organizers’ legal permit, intent, and provable actions are non-violent [if there be no incitement to violence], then we should enthusiastically encourage more demonstrating from the people. It’s the American Way.
Mr. Carroll, as you must know, Davis was never tried. After President Johnson was impeached [and acquitted] he issued full pardons to all former confederates.
SCOTUS chief Justice Salmon Chase advised President Lincoln [before the war ended] that secession was not a crime, nor was it necessarily un-Constitutional.
The prosecution of D.J. Trump [separate from impeachment] for his conduct as president can technically take place as soon as the charges are filed. There are very few legal precedents [in American jurisprudence] for the successful prosecution of ‘political crimes’ – if such a thing even exists here. Prosecuting Trump for his ‘ordinary’ crimes, i.e. tax fraud / financial will certainly be considered ‘political revenge’ by all accounts – something that the American Ideal does not admit.
Deserve has nothing to do with it.
I hear you. The sheer incompetence of the Trump administration — from start to finish — is heartbreaking.
Set aside all the financial, moral, and political scandals. Never mind the Right vs. Left drama-drama. The absolute bottom line for any president is that they can actually do the job of governing without screwing up everything they touch.
Trump & Co. just don’t know how to govern — at all.
One could call it conditional morality — i.e. lack thereof.
• 70+ million sympathetic ‘real’ Americans looking for it.
• Most powerful man in the world looking for it.
• # 1 media empire looking for it.
• U.S. Justice Dept. looking for it.
• 1/2 of the U.S. Congress looking for it.
• 6/9 of the U.S. Supreme Court looking for it.
• 32 U.S. state governors looking for it.
• Hannity, Carlson, Murdoch, Q, Ramirez, WSJ, Lester and some Karen from Detroit looking for it.
• Zero. Zilch. Nada. O-fer. Bump-kiss.
Somehow, some way — against all the righteous forces of the greatest president that ever was — there is no it to be found.
Either the Democrats are the geniuses of the world [or the republicans the idiots of same], or it was just another routine American election with a winner & a loser.
Democratic socialism is capitalism writ large & morally for everyone. Just like all American workers have ‘shares’ and ‘dividends’ from Social Security, we could easily have ‘shares’ in the U.S. economy. It belongs to us all, not just the rich.
Our annual GDP is $21 trillion – and our actual net worth is much, much more – exponentially more.
One out of ten Americans get almost all of the money. Nine out of ten have very little share [if any] of the pie that we all baked together.
Aww, he fooled the first 8 out of 9 here. And now you’ve gone and spoiled a perfectly feel-good [rotten] piece of Trumpy propaganda.
Had the Wampanoag known that the people they saved were an outcast and outlawed puritanical sect [whose own vengeful god had already killed off half of the Mayflower’s complement], I don’t think it would have mattered much. Live & let live seems to be very powerful mantra for indigenous people. Not so much for the invaders— then or now.
“We’re all very different people.
We’re not Watusi. We’re not Spartans.
We’re Americans with a capital A.
You know what that means? Do you?
That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world.
We are the wretched refuse.”