Lonely bike

aimlesscruzr Free

Recent Comments

  1. 31 minutes ago on Liberty Meadows

    I’d rather he challenge the censors with shots of Brandy and Jen in various stages of undress instead…

  2. 3 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    Ok, I’ll say it differently. The robots went out and had to exercise a little assault and battery to make their collections. But since batteries aren’t included, she was charged extra for that “service”

  3. 3 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    It seems the robots weren’t very persuasive verbally and so had to resort to more, ummm, “physical” means to collect…

  4. 6 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    The US ended the gold standard in 1971. Nixon thought that too many foreign nations had too much US money and were exchanging it for gold depleting those reserves, so ended the backing of US money with gold.

  5. 8 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    85% of imitation vanilla is fossil fuel, the other 15% comes from a beaver’s anal glands, Believe it or not…

    (And thus why I never use imitation vanilla….)

  6. 10 days ago on Liberty Meadows

    Yes, where is it? I need to stop in there….

  7. 10 days ago on Monty

    That’s the stuff that I use and it is amazing. It take a bit to figure out the best places to put the stuff, but once you have a trail you can load up the closest spot to where they are getting back into the walls, then a few days later when there are none left, wait a couple of weeks for the larvae to mature and make a second round, then nothing left and you can caulk and seal everything up.

  8. 15 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    In my mind the flea was calling to complain there wasn’t any hair…

  9. 16 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    Nope, I don’t remember that, but the other USA Up All Night that I do remember was Friday nights with Rhonda Shear… hubba hubba

  10. 17 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    My introduction to Gilbert was USA Up All Night on Saturday nights…