Img 2239

carlosrivers Free

Recent Comments

  1. 7 months ago on Rubes

    Now, if they were lemmings…

  2. 8 months ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Congratulations! I’ll be joining you in about 4 1/2 years

  3. 8 months ago on La Cucaracha

    …that the mainstream media won’t talk about…but we will! Stay with us, we’ll tell you everything you need to know, don’t go ANYWHERE ELSE FOR YOUR NEWS

  4. 8 months ago on La Cucaracha

    They just reuse every video; why let it go to waste

  5. 8 months ago on La Cucaracha

    I remember that! Except I the way I remembered it was they were saying it was union thugs in Madison Wisconsin. I remembered that because I was making deliveries in Madison those days

  6. 8 months ago on Rudy Park

    It costs an awful lot of money to go fishing. You need more than one pole depending on what you’re fishing for, you need a boat, a trailer for the boat, and a pickup truck to pull the trailer, then you need a fishing license in order to fish. It’s cheaper to just give them the dang welfare. I’m just kidding around, if you’re unsure

  7. 8 months ago on Graffiti

    99% of guys have dated palmela handerson; the other 1% are liars…

  8. 8 months ago on Arlo and Janis

    Wouldn’t you just tell the truth about what you’ve been doing?

  9. 8 months ago on Grand Avenue

    A computer; one of them that new fang led machines you kids can’t get off of. I like my mobile phone, I can do a whole lot of things I can’t do on a computer plus I can manage my music, store my photos on my computer, plus read my comics anywhere I am at…

  10. 8 months ago on Grand Avenue

    You have something, or you wouldn’t be here reading comics online…