Male ~ Home: Sweet Home Chicago.
1. Powder for the fleas. Dose for Bozo, please.
2. Solution to problem sweet. Bozo cures her smelly feet.
3. Ball Bozo did replace. Game kick-off a disgrace.
In library lair she is unaware the walls are closing in
Above the fray in many ways, feels she was born to win.
Once captain of the fencing team, class of eighty-five
Such pedigree and privilege. Yet killers seldom thrive.
Tracy has the evidence. All facts support his case
Sits with Owen Cormac for an honest face-to-face.
Two warrants are warranted; first search then arrest
Crime does not pay come justice day, as many can attest.
Will she surrender quietly? Seek council when waylaid?
Shall she resist? Fail to desist? Draw fast a deadly blade?
1. Observation consternation.
2. Safe is blown. Foresight shown.
3. Deface disgrace.
1. Outdoor rest can’t pass the test of Copper’s prying eyes. Adjust your spot. He sees you not. Slumber is the prize.
2. A test of skill, he climbs it still. Makes his displeasure known. Now drenched in sweat, he’ll echo yet. To raspberries he’s prone.
3. One last rhyme. It’s kick off time, and Bozo gives his all. Naughty fink does turn and wink. His teammate takes a a fall.
“Peace With Dishonor”
“How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You’re Not Anywhere at All.”
Beware! PADS may take the youths to Pepper(spray)land.
1. Salesman disgrace. Water in face.
2. Buddy so cruel. Bozo pack mule.
3. Pooch fetches the ball. Bozo he would maul.
1. Make a big mess to clean up a bit. There’s work to do. So now get to it.
2. Building is on fire. Situation dire. Conditions now are fraught. All sporting goods are caught.
3. Bus crowd ample leads to trample.
The evidence is plentiful, the police work extensive. The icing on the cake is the pamphlet listing the Choate Club amenities. The gymnasium includes the locker where Libris stashed her weapon. Tracy hopes the lady’s goodwill continues, as he will return with a search warrant for the locker. The “last visit of the day” will put Libris away. Facts have been gathered. Shoe leather has been worn. The last moments of life for Caxton and Book Binder were vividly displayed as they registered proper shock at the fate about to befall them. Good stuff!
Thanks for the generous likes. Much appreciated.