Ka-SNAP! Here we go again…
My wife is a heavy snorer. She says I snore also but here’s the difference, there are times when her snoring interferes with my sleep. Never the vice versa. Its not all the time and just depends on if my mind is calm enough to ignore it. That and if I can get her to turn on her side without waking her.
Snoring can be caused by:
• Your mouth anatomy. Having a low, thick soft palate can narrow your airway. People who are overweight may have extra tissues in the back of their throats that may narrow their airways. Likewise, if the triangular piece of tissue hanging from the soft palate (uvula) is elongated, airflow can be obstructed and vibration increased.
• Alcohol consumption. Snoring can also be brought on by consuming too much alcohol before bedtime. Alcohol relaxes throat muscles and decreases your natural defenses against airway obstruction.
• Nasal problems. Chronic nasal congestion or a crooked partition between your nostrils (deviated nasal septum) may contribute to your snoring.
• Sleep deprivation. Not getting enough sleep can lead to further throat relaxation.
• Sleep position. Snoring is typically most frequent and loudest when sleeping on the back as gravity’s effect on the throat narrows the airway.
We don’t know how it will turn out but I gleaned that observation from Gunther’s assessment of the smell of the soup being cooked. Following a recipe for a novice is still a certain amount of trial and error (emphasis on the error) depending on the novice.
So, he was working on the computer in his room. That’s why he hadn’t come out yet. So Bets is a better cook than she let on the other day. Got the soup smelling good and all. I’ll take odds that they make a taste comparison, homemade vs canned to see which is best.
They know what vegetables are I think. I also think they are just being facetiousness. Mainly because they are used to processed foods.
I think she’s reading it off the internet on her phone.
Gunther cooks. He would educate them on the value of fresh produce. But dude has been incognito for way long. What’s he doing? I don’t suppose he’ll be gone till the dish is cooked? Or the kitchen catches on fire from the novices cooking?
Aaah innuendo… LOL!
Art interpretation is in the eye of the beholder.