Carabao 1  751647

whitecarabao Free

Recent Comments

  1. 11 days ago on Phoebe and Her Unicorn

    The long windup and the fast pitch — and the magic continues

  2. about 1 month ago on Shoe

    “Remains to be seen”…Brookins and MacNelly have been talking to Pastis.

  3. about 2 months ago on Shoe

    Keep in mind that 95 percent of the politicians give the other 5 percent a bad name. Dear old Batson D. Belfrey of the 95 percent is still at it.

  4. about 2 months ago on Shoe

    Or a Republican or something.

  5. 3 months ago on Shoe

    Golf is a good walk spoiled.

  6. 3 months ago on Shoe

    And graphite burns.

  7. 4 months ago on MythTickle

    Groan! Dudley obviously doesn’t like “Pearls Before Swine.” Justin, have you been talking to Stephen Pastis? (But your pun is on a higher intellectual level)

  8. 5 months ago on Shoe

    Mark Twain said “The great thing about America is that we have no native criminal class — with the possible exception of Congress.”

  9. 5 months ago on MythTickle

    Poor Bi-polar Bear.

  10. 5 months ago on Phoebe and Her Unicorn

    Clever trick. Beautiful backgrounds as always, Dana, and great use of color for dramatic effect. Oh, and the water hose undoubtedly is connected to a magical water supply — trolls can do that.