Sunset palm trees clip art 10

dmsmithbsp Free

Recent Comments

  1. 2 months ago on Al Goodwyn Editorial Cartoons

    Got another one for you. Give massive tax breaks to the richest 1% and they’ll invest it so the other 99% benefit.

  2. 2 months ago on Prickly City

    If the median reading level in the US is an eighth grade level then half the population is below that. Example: It took two days before someone explained former defense secretary Mattis’ resignation letter to Trump.

  3. 3 months ago on Michael Ramirez

    The socialism or communism in Cuba has been corrupted into totalitarianism in the same way that republicans are currently corrupting democracy. Get rid of them both.

  4. 3 months ago on Prickly City

    Beam me up. I’m ready to put it all behind me.

  5. 4 months ago on John Deering

    Must be Miami.

  6. 4 months ago on Prickly City

    Looks like she’s been whitewashed.

  7. 5 months ago on ViewsBusiness

    We’ve seen it before. Extinction

  8. 5 months ago on Joel Pett

    And 50-60 years ago you would have had to only work 40 hours to accomplish the same standard of living. You could also spend time with your kids then. That’s the situation I grew up in. We didn’t have a lot but we had enough. My dad worked 9 to 5 and my Mom was a housewife. We had a dog, 2 kids and a 1700 sq ft 3 bed home and 2 cars in a safe neighborhood.

  9. 7 months ago on PreTeena

    FOX will hire her

  10. 7 months ago on Clay Jones

    While I’m all for the tax increases, realistically some of that increase is going to get passed on in the form of higher prices. It then becomes a VAT (Value Added Tax) on goods sold. That way everyone pays something and not just those with incomes over $400k. An increase in minimum wage will work the same way with price increases.