11 Things the Szabos Have Taught Us About Living Outdoorsby The GoComics Team
Due to a slew of home renovations, the Szabos have no other choice but to camp out in their backyard. This has brought its fair share of adventures, like talking animals, spats with neighbors, and construction delays (to name a few).
Here are 11 things the Szabos have taught us so far about living in the great outdoors. Follow "Home Free" on GoComics to keep tabs on how the family's journey pans out!
1. Always have a raincoat handy—even if there's no rain in the forecast.
2. Stake the tent to the ground before you pitch it.
3. Wear rubber-soled shoes (just in case).
4. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
5. Social media is a highlight reel.