6 Parenting Tips from Calvin and Hobbesby GoComics
As Calvin's parents will tell you, raising a kid isn't easy. From the daily battles of getting Calvin on the school bus to enduring prank after prank, Calvin's parents are experienced in the art of child rearing.
A few tips for caring for your own little Calvin:
1. When conducting interviews for baby sitters, consider the candidate's athletic ability.
2. Nutrients are key! It's OK to use a white lie to get your kiddo to eat vegetables.
3. Be sure reading materials are age-appropriate.
4. Bedtime is bedtime. No exceptions.
5. Remember who's in charge.
6. Never turn your back.
That's just the beginning! Enjoy more adventures in parenthood! Calvin keep his parents on their toes in the "Complete Calvin and Hobbes".