Ted Rall by Ted Rall

Ted Rall

Comments (17) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. ConserveGov

    ConserveGov said, over 3 years ago

    Pretty much sums up The World Is Ending message put out by the Democrats.

  2. Tue Elung-Jensen

    Tue Elung-Jensen said, over 3 years ago


    At least they are doing something then :)

  3. wcorvi

    wcorvi said, over 3 years ago

    So, the sequester amounts to about 8%, and cutting that is going to stop the government from supplying virtually ANY of the services it supplies to the people. Makes me wonder what they are doing with the OTHER 92% ?

  4. edinbaltimore

    edinbaltimore GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    WTF Michael? Off your meds today? BTW: Manning pled GUILTY yesterday. He should be up on treason with death penalty consequences. I notice that’s only a problem for you if it involves a Republican administration.

  5. Mark

    Mark said, over 3 years ago

    I hate to knock a fellow cat, but you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about, tigger. Better step away from Fox and rediscover reality…

  6. Chillbilly

    Chillbilly said, over 3 years ago

    So if these cuts take place and the country doesn’t collapse (it won’t), the spin doctors on Fox News will have to erase from human memory the thousands of times they called it “Obama’s sequester” long after his administration is attributed ownership for doing the ONE THING that the GOP thought it could reasonably accomplish.


  7. jrmerm

    jrmerm said, over 3 years ago


    The sequester amounts to a 1 1/2 percent cut to what was planned to be spent, not an actual cut to what was spent last fiscal year. The whole thing is phony.

  8. californicated1

    californicated1 said, over 3 years ago

    The real question here is why does Ted Rall draw the president as looking like Gerald Ford with a darker skin color?

  9. Andragogue

    Andragogue GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    You’re self-medicating again?

  10. Harrison_Bergeron

    Harrison_Bergeron said, over 3 years ago


    “Treason”? For what, exposing war crime by the US military? Bradley Manning is an American hero, and deserves to be freed immediately, and compensated for his incarceration and harsh treatment. Telling the American people the truth about their government isn’t “treason”, it’s what anyone who has even a trace of human decency should want from government officials and employeees.

  11. Uncle Joe

    Uncle Joe said, over 3 years ago

    It’s been amusing, watching some Republicans try to pin the blame for Sequestration on Obama, while others are saying it won’t be a big deal. Seems like you guys can’t agree on anything these days.

  12. I Play One On TV

    I Play One On TV said, over 3 years ago


    Agreed. Wouldn’t it be interesting to determine how many people who think Bradley Manning is a traitor for outing the crimes of his government are the same people who want as many guns as they want so they can defend themselves from the government. What would those people call themselves?

  13. edinbaltimore

    edinbaltimore GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    Treason, yes. Manning chose to go outside the chain of command, and chose not to bring specific criticisms through the system, or try to find someone who could help him do that. He chose to broadcast large amounts of documents related to both military and diplomatic issues without concern to consequences to his country. I feel the same way about those who outed Valerie Plame.

  14. grimmer

    grimmer said, over 3 years ago

    Better watch it as the drones are listening .

  15. eaglefalcon

    eaglefalcon said, over 3 years ago


    To me the president looks like NIXON …..

  16. Load the rest of the comments (2).