Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis

Pearls Before Swine

Comments (49) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. margueritem

    margueritem GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    Works for me.

  2. TEMPLO S.U.D.

    TEMPLO S.U.D. said, over 2 years ago

    @margueritem

    Amen to that. Lighten up, Goat!

  3. Robyn Moore

    Robyn Moore said, over 2 years ago

    I wish I could do that, but I’d end up deleting some important emails.

  4. Pesky Critter

    Pesky Critter said, over 2 years ago

    I prefer the “select all,” “archive” method.

  5. Sisyphos

    Sisyphos said, over 2 years ago

    It works okay, except when it doesn’t. Tricky thing, those e-mails; but they are obsolescent, as social networking and texting are replacing them as the favored means of quick communication.

  6. rf_eq

    rf_eq said, over 2 years ago

    rat found a job as a mail daemon

  7. Hillbillyman

    Hillbillyman said, over 2 years ago

    If it weren’t for spam I’d get no mail at all. I even like my junk snail-mail.

  8. BahramtheRed

    BahramtheRed said, over 2 years ago

    For some reason I think Patis is showing through his characters.

  9. Varnes

    Varnes said, over 2 years ago

    BahramtheRed,…. Duh……

  10. F6F5Hellcat

    F6F5Hellcat said, over 2 years ago

    Most of it is junk mail anyways. Let’s be honest, how many of us have a dozen or so pages of unread e-mails because most of it is junk mail that didn’t end up in our spam box? Probably 20% of my inbox I read, the other 80% is junk mail. And it gathers for a few months until I finally clean it out.

  11. the burser

    the burser said, over 2 years ago

    yipes, after all this time rat still scares me

  12. orinoco womble

    orinoco womble GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    @Sisyphos

    Funny you should say that…refusing to joing those social network sites is what cut right down on my email, spam and otherwise. I have actually lost real-life friends because I don’t have Facebook. Apparently they can’t email, or call, or see people in real life anymore.
    It also frees up a lot of time.

  13. Tacopielvr

    Tacopielvr said, over 2 years ago

    @GatoCat

    Yup!! You nailed it (that was going to be my comment), I have several email addy’s for several purposes; work, family, social (2). guess which one tacopielvr at yahoo is for, lol.

  14. Harryfan

    Harryfan said, over 2 years ago

    One good thing about email….You will never get a registered letter……yet.

  15. dukedoug

    dukedoug said, over 2 years ago

    @orinoco womble

    Those “friends” you lost … they’re obviously not real friends !!

  16. Load 15 more comments. | Load the rest (34).