Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis

Pearls Before Swine

Comments (18) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. leftwingpatriot

    leftwingpatriot said, about 4 hours ago

    It’s all a SCAM!

  2. TMO1

    TMO1 GoComics PRO Member said, about 4 hours ago

    This is why I’ve never believed in psychics. It should be pretty obvious to everyone that they’re frauds.

  3. Kaputnik

    Kaputnik said, about 4 hours ago

    Maybe she’s already wealthy. She doesn’t defraud people because she has to; it’s a hobby.

  4. Mikel V

    Mikel V said, about 4 hours ago

    Forget about the stock market, let’s go to the race track!

  5. Sherlock Watson

    Sherlock Watson said, about 4 hours ago

    Why didn’t she know ahead of time what Rat was going to say?

  6. agedengineer

    agedengineer GoComics PRO Member said, about 4 hours ago

    So that’s what they mean by “the point of no return”?

  7. Horst Hrubbisch

    Horst Hrubbisch said, about 3 hours ago

    Psychic looks like a cross between Little Stevie Van Zandt and Aaron Harang.

  8. Proginoskes

    Proginoskes said, about 3 hours ago

    @ Sherlock Watson: Yep, a true psychic would call YOU!

  9. Proginoskes

    Proginoskes said, about 3 hours ago

    IOW: A headline you’ll never see: PSYCHIC WINS LOTTERY

  10. F6F5Hellcat

    F6F5Hellcat said, about 3 hours ago

    @Mikel V

    No way, stock market lasts longer. And since it isn’t insider trading, the government is less likely to go after you. More likely if you start winning big time at the track to have someone come after you.

  11. F6F5Hellcat

    F6F5Hellcat said, about 3 hours ago

    There’s psychics and then there’s frauds. I’d guess 99% of all psychics are actually frauds. The other 1% don’t advertise their services, don’t charge for their services, and don’t offer their services (accept maybe to the police and even then it’s not very likely). The thing that always gets me with most psychics and mediums is not the psychics and mediums but the fact that most people are too stupid to see their fishing. Look at the way they ask their questions, you’re supplying them with the knowledge they have, not some spirits.


    “I’m seeing someone who was very close to you. Their name starts with an H, or it could be an I on it’s side”
    “Uncle Henry!”
    “Yes, Yes, that’s it. Henry. He looks to be walking what looks like the size of a pony.”
    “Oh my god, Unlce Henry always walked his Great Dane!”
    “Yes, he’s walking his dog Butch, Spike, Sparky, er Spot.”
    “Spot! Oh my god, you really do see him!”


    Yeah, hokey. But come on, with most psychics you’re feeding them all the info and you’re totally amazed when they regurgitate it.

  12. Bilan

    Bilan said, about 2 hours ago

    I don’t know about that psychic, but I can see the future. I’m going to work in the morning, because I will need the paycheck.
    Damn.

  13. daDoctah

    daDoctah said, about 1 hour ago

    Actually not so much “asked not to return”, but told that she’s taking his advice and closing up shop.

  14. phylum

    phylum said, about 1 hour ago

    wow…i did not foresee that coming…..rat was RIGHT

  15. warden145

    warden145 said, about 1 hour ago

    I hate it when Rat makes sense…

  16. Load the rest of the comments (3).
Calvin and Hobbes 30th Anniversary