Adult Children by Stephen Beals

Adult Children

Comments (3) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Christian B

    Christian B GoComics PRO Member said, about 15 hours ago

    Wow, encapsulate is my word for the day! Great strip, yet again.

  2. katina.cooper

    katina.cooper said, about 8 hours ago

    Uh, you DO know that I was picking my nose with the straw, don’t you?

  3. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, about 1 hour ago

    Compartmentalized brain to the point of self contradiction.

  4. Refresh Comments.