Trump: MAKING RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN. Putin’s investment in cultivating a Russian asset and getting him installed in the White House (despite not even getting the most votes) is paying off dividends that far exceed Putin’s wildest dreams.
Just look what Vladimir Putin has gotten for his money:
• The government of the United States SHUT DOWN for the third time in a year, each time longer than the one before, all of them begun while REPUBLICONS controlled the House, Senate and presidency. Trump doesn’t care about the U.S. government being shut down; it isn’t the government he really works for.
• Babies in cages.
• Western alliances in disarray — including a puppet president who is trying to get the U.S. to withdraw from NATO — Vladimir Putin’s stickiest wet dream.
• Total chaos in the White House.
• Sanctions on Russia and key Russian oligarchs being lifted or ignored
• Financial markets in turmoil.
• Tariffs that make U.S. exports less desirable and Russian exports more desirable (China no longer importing U.S. soybeans and Putin rushing to fill the Chinese demand for soybeans that used to be met by American farmers so that U.S. soybean sales to China will never come back.)
Bonespurs could use a good case of the clap.
I want a divorce!
how sweet, t-rumps uncle putie let him out of the dacha….
Time to make America’s union with Russia non-existent again!
With job requirements lower than just about any other in the US, do you expect honesty expect foreign governments not to exploit them? “Republicans” seem to have little interest in preserving the republic … just their authoritarian positions of power.
Boy, Vlad sure got his money’s worth, and then some, when he bought that fat fool, didn’t he?
It’s too bad someone can’t curtail his overseas ‘visits’.
I wonder if his Russian keepers are still getting paid.
There are 42 Russian Assets in the United States Senate:
The Filthy 42 are now Russian TV Stars
I smell another Pulitzer, Mr. Toles. Either that or one of the cats missed the litter box this morning. No, seriously, this is great, you owe me a new keyboard ROTFLMFAO
Environmental rapine, rampant privatization, national bankruptcy through tax bills that make the rich even richer, growing police state, global war and the destruction of entire nations, support for dictators, oh yeah, and Russia.
Daddy Vladdy Putin has to be really proud of his boi Donnie Johnnie Tяцmp.
Trumps behavior reminds me of the Charlie Sheen melt down of a few years ago. Disassociation with reality, blind to how ridiculous his use of language makes him sound, saying things that no sane person would believe, egomaniacal rantings, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam. I wonder if he is drinking tigers blood? Winning!
Crude and evil Trump uses cruelty as his message and strategy.
Video: Bruised and battered Michael Cohen arrives at his NYC apartment
Daily Mail – 3 hours ago
Daily Mail reports Michael Cohen just got home with arm in sling and a black eye.
Politics News HM YouTube – 14 mins ago
NEW: The Supreme Court just announced that it will no longer hear a case in February related to the Trump administration’s decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.
‘This is witness intimidation’: Internet gasps after Trump threatens Michael Cohen’s father-in-law in angry tweet
Duma. Russin Duma.
Give me a break! CNN owns you.
Toll, do you still get printed in Isvestia and Pravda?
With all the garbage piling up, and toilets overflowing, the “State of the Union” sure smells strong.
Ouch. How distressingly accurate.
Two worst presidents ever, Bush the Retardo and the Negro Obama, both enemies of the universe. Trump 2020
April 12, 2017