That sounds about right for that lot!!
Wednesday Is a Day That Definitely Needs Cats!!
Bonus Bunnies for Wednesday!!!
AW, all dressed up with a bow! Smile for your close up, Annie!
Annie looks too happy, she must be hitting the egg nog! I can’t imagine wrangling that lot without a little something. (Non alcoholic of course)
The movers come tomorrow. Kat and I will leave on Sunday. Then I’ll be reporting from Vegas!
If he can’t have the 4 calling birds, maybe Chesney can have the 2 French hens and the partridge in a pear tree? Or perhaps the 6 geese a’laying or seven swans a’swimming?
International Mountain Day. No mountains here in Wisconsin, though my cousin from Ohio used to call our bluffs mountains.
National App Day. I’m way behind the times here. <y cellphone is a pay-as-you-go flip phone and it doesn’t do apps.
National Noodle Ring Day. I see spaghetti rings in the store (Spaghetti-o’s) but I have never seen noodles in that shape.
Annie, you are a saint for cheerfully taking care of these ten little tornados
What a beautiful picture of our sweet Annie. THANK YOU EVERYONE for the kind thoughts of Craig’s passing. It’s going to be a life long struggle but I am so blessed to have had this special man in my life.
BBEAR’s Humpday posts:
1. Is it an invitation for belly rubs? Or a possible trap?
2. Cats bring happiness.
3. When your daughter’s doll house has been broken into.
4. Even cats know that it’s important to stretch before exercising.
5. The latest internet meme craze.
6. Words that inspire instant terror.
7. Do you have a strange and/or funny cat reaction (to your sneezing) to share?
8. Curses! Caught with no excuses and no-one to blame it on.
9. This fishie is too big to eat so kitty decides to make friends with it.
10. A Humpday cute kitten post: from such small beginnings….
11. Cat logic explained: In other words, HOOMAN, this is MY house…. I’ll do what I please, when I please! Thank you….. Meeeeeow.
12. This highly motivated cat is achieving his goals one at a time.
13. A Humpday cute kitten post: leave me alone brother, I’m “meditating”. Zzzzz
Belated birthday wishes to QueenofAmerica (Barbara) who first helped me post pictures here before the Grinches took over and changed the rules to make it harder. I will be turning 69 next month. Hopefully I will have a better one this time. Last year my health went downhill rapidly right after my birthday ending up with me in the hospital. But that is past history now.
Cute, cute picture of Annie!
! “Catnip” [cough] is legal in most States and Provinces.
What a terrific picture of Annie! It’s so nice to see her looking so happy.
Great pictures today. :)
Nice to see Annie looking so sweet and happy, even though she has to put up with Jack and Chesney’s antics. On another note, saw a finch while out walking today. (Didn’t see any calling birds or miniature poodles, though.)